Loxahatchee, FL 33470 Map · Phone number

About Shadows Makeup Artistry

Carmen from Shadows Makeup Artistry is a freelance, multi-media and airbrush certified makeup artist. She received her credentials from the Boca Beauty Academy in Boca Raton, FL. Carmen brings knowledge, professionalism, and creativity to every event. She takes great pride in working with brides and delights in being a part of such a special day in a woman's life.

The bride's airbrush makeup package includes everything from the lashes to your "touch-up" kit. Call Carmen today to set up your trial appointment.

Tattoo Cover Up Available (see pictures)

Follow Shadows Makeup Artistry on

JoySteve0200
JJW0694
JJW0103

87 Reviews for Shadows Makeup Artistry

Carmen was amazing. She did my makeup for my engagement session and for my wedding day. Both were flawless. The airbrush makeup still looked perfect by the end of the night even after crying. I highly recommend her she really is amazing.

Sent on 06/18/2011

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Hi Samantha,

Thank you so much for the review. You and your party were wonderful. Thank you also for the pictures. Many blessings!

Ambar · Married on 04/25/2015

Carmen is a true professional. I told her exactly what look I wanted to have and she delivered! She is professional, friendly and detailed. I certainly recommend her if you want to look flawless on your most important day. My makeup lasted all day without a smudge despite the fact it was about 90+ degrees outside as we were doing our photos.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Ariel · Married on 04/19/2015

I used Carmen for my wedding and could not have asked for a better makeup artist. She was incredibly professional, reasonably priced, and extremely punctual. I had two bridesmaids and 4 family members that had their makeup done by Carmen in addition to myself. She stayed right on schedule (which was so important as we had a tight time table) AND everyone looked beautiful and felt special. It was the perfect way to start such an important day. I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Ariel, you and your bridal party were such a sweet group of women to do makeup for. It is clients like yourself that remind me of why I do what I do and why I love it so much. I wish you many, many blessings!

• Smart's Mane Event
    Smart's Mane Event Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Carmen on numerous weddings. She is very professional and is always making sure the brides are satisfied and happy with their results. I really enjoy working with her and look forward to doing more weddings with her in the future. Carmen from Shadows Makeup Artistry is a freelance, multi-media and airbrush certified makeup artist.

• Phairis~On location Bridal Hairstyling & In Salon Services
    Phairis~On location Bridal Hairstyling & In Salon Services Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Carmen numerous times and her work speaks for itself. She is extremely talented in creating the exact look our brides are going for. Her personality and professional attitude allows brides to relax and enjoy the morning of their wedding while she works her magic. She is very particular and precise when it comes to makeup applications and I would recommend her to everyone!

• Fabuluxe Events
    Fabuluxe Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Carmen recently and can't wait until we work together again. She is an extremely talented make up artist. Our bride was beautiful and flawless all day and she looked natural at the same time. Carmen has a gifted eye for enhancing the existing beauty in someone. I highly recommend her!

• Loxahatchee, 33470 See on map