Shabby & Chic Events

Prattville, AL 36066 Map · Phone number

About Shabby & Chic Events

Hello Friend,

I am Rebecca, with Tea Olive Designs (formerly, Shabby & Chic Events). I am excited about walking this crazy wedding planning journey with you! One of my favorite things is to make my brides cry on their wedding day. Wait, what? You read that right. When I had a bride her bouquet for the first time and she cries or the first time she sees her reception with all the details we planned and she cries, that's what I live for. Because I know up until that moment, everything is still a dream. When she is holding her bouquet for the first time reality begins to set in. I love being there for those moments. And don't worry about messing up your make-up, I will have tissues and the makeup artist on standby to do any necessary touch ups (for both of us).

For as long as I can remember, I have love flowers and plants. I graduated from Auburn University with a B.S. in Horticulture. I have an entrepreneurial spirit that will not let me rest. I love lists, organization and I drink too much sweet tea.

I look forward to meeting you, hearing all about your love story and finding out what details are most important to you for your wedding day.

Rebecca Nichols

334.419.0514 | rebecca@TeaOliveDesigns

Follow Shabby & Chic Events on

6 Reviews for Shabby & Chic Events

DeDe · Married on 05/30/2015

This company is the best! My wedding was perfect in every way. I told them what I wanted and they exceeded my expectations. They made my day stress free. They respond so quickly and are very easy to work with. I am so thankful that I chose them to handle my planning and rentals. People still comment on how beautiful everything was and it was all thanks to Shabby and Chic!

Lena · Married on 04/18/2015

Let Rebecca come look at your venue, and she does the rest and you won't be disappointed. Her favorite saying is, I got this, don't worry about it. And believe you me.. you will cry over the work she has put in on your special day. (I did) Shabby and Chic events/rentals takes pride in making any event even more special!

Leah · Married on 03/07/2015

Shabby & Chic Events/Rentals far exceeded my expectations for our wedding day! I gave her ideas of what I liked, wanted and wished for regarding my decor & flowers. Shabby & Chic coordinated the flowers & decor for our ceremony & the reception. My ideas of a simple, southern, elegant, vintage wedding were not only just met but they far surpassed my wildest dreams! The fine details, creativity & stunning presentation were breath taking! I loved every single detail! Our family & friends are still talking about our wedding. Shabby & Chic was able to take my simple wishes and make my dream wedding come true. They were hospitable, thorough & reasonable. I would highly recommend Shabby & Chic Events/Rentals for your event/party planning needs!

Shabby & Chic Events FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• The After Party Experience | Band & DJ Combo
    The After Party Experience | Band & DJ Combo Wedding Bands

Rebecca, Jeffrey and the whole Shabby and Chic crew were absolutely a PLEASURE to work with. Everything went JUST as according to plan and they really made sure the night ran smoothly! They were commutative, friendly and best of all... they're married!! As a husband and wife run business ourselves, we LOVE working with other vendors who share our same passion and beliefs! Who better to work with you on your wedding day than two people who are really experienced at what their doing and have great workmanship on top of it! I def recommend Shabby & Chic Events for ANY EVENT! Hands Down! Great job Rebecca & Jeff! =) All the Best! Daniel.

• Prattville, 36066 See on map