West Palm Beach, FL 33417 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Sette Florida Wedding Services

First of all... Congratulations! I want nothing more then to ease some of the stress off of you on your big day. I'm Kendra and I am the owner of Sette Global along side my fiance Carl. As a future bride I know the stress brides and grooms take on as you plan that perfect wedding. I understand that stress so much that I have built my business so that I can take a portion, as small as it may be, of the stress off of you!

We offer a few great selections for the brides and grooms and promise you the best quality and the most affordable price.

Our packages often include:
-Two Photographers
-Engagement Photography (In studio)
-Wedding Photography
-Wedding Hair Styling
-Wedding Makeup (Airbrushed and Traditional)
-Premium Edited Photos

Please take a look at our website. We work hard so you can enjoy your day. We are passionate about what we do and are excited about the chance to possibly work with you!

Follow Sette Florida Wedding Services on

464c8a0042017c2f IMG 1218
464c8a0042017c2f IMG 1218

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Sette Florida Wedding Services

One of my absolute favorite things of the photos Sette Photography took for us was Kendra's ability to capture the natural moments between Andrew and I. Though all the photos came out amazing, my favorite photos were the more candid shots she was taking versus the more staged ones. Kendra and Carlo are both such genuine people and care so much about their brand. Even though we took probably over 100 photos, Kendra swore she wouldn't give us anything but the best, and that's what she did! She's such a talented photographer with a gift for bringing to life the unseen magic in a space. She managed to take a stormy beach and a couple of goofballs and give our photos warmth, love and romance like I couldn't have imagined.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Tasha · Married on 08/06/2016

GREAT EXPERIENCE! They're a new company but they are passionate about you and what you want. I'm so happy that I decided to go with Sette. I was going to go with another photographer in the area but he seemed like a cash cow! Kindra was very honest about her abilities and what she will provide. The pictures are stunning. She likes to use photoshop to edit her photos. I did not know much about photoshop and what that can do. Kendra showed me a picture that she edited for a photoshoot. Wow! Kindra and Carl are young, ambitious and overall amazing couple. They went above the call of duty and made the day entertaining without being over baring. Thank you!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Christina · Married on 09/20/2015

I originally hired Sette for my hair and makeup on my wedding day. They are such hard workers and Kendra did double time as my hairstylist and photographer. I wanted more coverage on my wedding day and Kendra was kind enough to help. I LOVER HER! Very funny and got beautiful pictures of me AND my husband. She does not stress and is amazing at finding ways to relax the bridal party. "Caribbean remedies" she calls them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SETTE!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Award

Sette Florida Wedding Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• West Palm Beach, 33417 See on map