Wichita, KS 67216 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Servants Ministry

Servants ministry began in 2006. If you are looking for someone who will work with you and for you to make your wedding the way you have dreamed it would be. Call Servants Ministry, there are extra things we will do and with no extra charge. We travel up to a 100 mile radius of Wichita and there no extra charge. We will come to rehearsals again no extra charge..

We also will do Unity Sand or Unity Candle services, again at no extra charge.

I am an ordained minister and have been in full time and part time ministry for over 20 years,

We also have other extras, we can provide if you need music, CD wedding music, we also have our own wireless mic to be used when needed,

My wife acts a same day coordinator for couples who do not have a wedding coordinator. Again at no extra charge.

We have a reasonable minimum charge for our service.

Please contact us and let's get together and see how we might be able to make your special day all you want it to be!!!

For your convenience we now also accept payment via credit card.

Follow Servants Ministry on

17 Reviews for Servants Ministry

Hailey · Married on 09/20/2015

George was the perfect officiant for my wedding, and his wife Ruthie was a HUGE help. Without her guidance and organization I don't know what we would have done. I thank you both from the bottom of my heart for the helpfulness you provided on my big day!

Sent on 09/24/2015

angie · Married on 09/12/2015

My wedding turned out so beautiful and well executed and Servants Ministry was a huge part of that! We found them on Wedding Wire and the reviews didn't lie! The ceremony was customized exactly to our liking and the minister's wife was invaluable to the rehearsal and to the wedding day because she provided coordination services for us... We would have been so lost without her! Thank you Servants Ministry! Highly recommended

Sent on 09/18/2015

Melinda · Married on 03/01/2015

They provided the spiritual aspect that we wanted, our ceremony was lovely.

Sent on 03/02/2015