14044 Horse Creek Trail, Valley Center, CA 92082 Map · Phone number

About Serenity Oaks Ranch, LLC

Welcome to Serenity Oaks Ranch! We are located in the rural community of Valley Center, California, which is in northern San Diego County. We are just minutes off Interstate 15. Everyone who has visited or has come to an event at the Ranch all agree...this Ranch is beautiful and a dream property for weddings and special events. We are a private, thirteen acre estate, featuring unique landscape that offers a number of locations on the property that are ideal for your ceremony and reception. The estate is secluded and picturesque. The mature oak trees canopy the creek and much of the estate which provides a breathtaking background for the photos you will cherish for a lifetime.

Please visit our website, www.serenityoaksranch.com, for further information, photos and our special offers.

bcc06cf6aea7fa0d 1527570417 c6138d27c7f00156 1527570412919 5 15
sor twinkle lights
vc new vb floor

4 Reviews for Serenity Oaks Ranch, LLC

Kim · Married on 08/06/2016

This review is for Rena Patnode (the owner) as a day of wedding coordinator.

I hired Rena to be my day-of coordinator for my August 2016 wedding. I met her when we were looking at one of her properties, and both my father and I fell in love with her instantly and knew she was the exact right person to coordinate. Her organization and knowledge blew us away, and we walked away from the meeting knowing we very much wanted to work with her!

Rena was so helpful with advice and answering questions all the months leading up to the wedding, but where she truly shined was the wedding weekend. She ran the rehearsal so efficiently, while also going over all the day of/set up details, and provided so many helpful suggestions for so many things I hadn’t thought of! The most stressful thing for me was wondering how the actual wedding would look compared to the vision I had in my head, and it honestly not only met all my expectations but blew them away, which is a total testament to Rena’s coordination and expertise at weddings. Set up and clean up were flawless. My wedding was at a private residence, so we had to bring everything in and have it set up from scratch, so you can imagine how much extra coordination was involved. And her personality is exactly perfect for this job – patient and sweet and fun at times, but then also efficient, direct and take-charge when needed.

Tremendously worth the money – brides, DO IT!!! Thank you Rena!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Serenity Oaks Ranch, LLC's reply:

Kim, it was my pleasure working with you and thank you for the amazing review!!!

Shay · Married on 06/19/2009

My now-husband and I fell in love with this venue when we first saw it. It is absolutely gorgeous! Rena, the event coordinator, spent a lot of time with us and really worked with us to make sure that everything was what we wanted. The day of the wedding, everything went off without a hitch. It was perfect! Would highly recommend!

Carolyn · Married on 10/12/2008

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with the service we received from Rena and her staff at Serenity Oaks Ranch. The first thing that got to us was the sheer beauty of the place. It's extremely romantic without being cheesy, and we knew instantly that we wanted our wedding there. When we met Rena, we were impressed at how helpful, friendly, and honest she was. There were no surprises or false promises, and best of all, the entire staff is very attentive to details. When the day arrived, there wasn't one single thing I had to "take care of" - it was all being taken care of for me. My husband and I were catered to like we were guests of honor, and I have to admit, that was really nice. The day came together beautifully, and I have the staff at Serenity Oaks (and the natural beauty of the place) to thank for that.

Award

Serenity Oaks Ranch, LLC FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Garden, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Catering Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s)
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents

• 14044 Horse Creek Trail Valley Center, CA, 92082 See on map