Serenity by the sea Hilton Spa

Destin, FL View map
    Cherie Married on 03/25/2017
    Linda was great! She set up a spa morning for me and my friends the morning of my wedding. The service was great, and we had complimentary mimosas. It was a great way to relax with loved ones!
    Julie Married on 08/12/2014
    I wanted to let you know about a wonderful experience I had at your Spa on Monday August 11th. I began working with Linda Sherman last spring in planning for my destination wedding spa day. I live in Dallas and found many challenges in planning a wedding from 700 miles away. However, planning the wedding spa day for the women of my family and friends was a wonderful experience. Linda did an amazing job. She was so prompt to respond and thorough in planning for 20+ women to come get a variety of services all for the morning the day before the wedding. She even called in extra staff to make sure we all got out in time to enjoy a group lunch. Also, she continued to check on us throughout the morning to make sure everyone had a great time. The service was impeccable! Your staff were so friendly and accommodating. They ensured that everyone was comfortable and having a good time. It was so nice to be in such a friendly and relaxing environment. I had a very hectic work, school, and wedding planning schedule in the months leading up to the wedding. Linda promptly responded to all my questions and was patient with me every time I needed to change a spa service leading up to the day (With 23 women this was quite a few times!). Also, the spa supervisor (over the manicurist and pedicure area) was so pleasant and friendly. She went above and beyond to add things as we requested. My family comes to Destin every August for our vacation and I have already talked to all the girls and we are going to include your Spa in our annual beach trip!

Destin, 32541
Location of (Serenity by the sea Hilton Spa)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding