Sunset and Echo Park, Los Angeles, CA 90026 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Serene Image Photography

At Serene Image Photography we celebrate life's most exciting and memorable moments through the lens of our cameras. Photojournalistic style with direction yeilds vibrant imagery you will love. The focus is on your day and doing things your way; your unique vision is complimented by bright and colorful images capturing everything. A la carte pricing makes it easy for you to create a package that works best for your budget. Please contact us today for a consultation- we look forward to getting to know you and hearing all about your vision for your day!

Follow Serene Image Photography on

IMG7440

9 Reviews for Serene Image Photography

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 01/24/2015

Serena did both our engagement and our wedding and the photographs were amazing!!! We both love every single photo and she knew exactly what to do. We have 2 kids ages 6 and 7 and she was great with them as well. My mom even commented on how organized she was at the wedding. I got every shot that I wanted because we talked about them all before the wedding. Made things so much less hectic!! Thank you SO much Serena I'm over the top happy with the pictures you took for us:) I would recommend Serena to everyone looking for a photographer!!!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Brian · Married on 07/26/2014

Serena did our engagement photos and wedding photos. Both turned out amazing and she was really great to work with! Your photographer is the most important vendor you will hire and we definitely recommend Serena. Thank you Serena!!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Veena · Married on 05/22/2010

Serena and her assistants are incredible! They make you feel very much at ease and captured so many special moments. My husband is not one for getting his photo taken but he felt so comfortable around Serena and her assistants. So grateful to them for catching all the details, I don't know how they got so many pictures, I didn't even notice them during the wedding/reception!

Sent on 02/03/2013

Serene Image Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Serene Image Photography 1
    $100 off packages over $1,600
    Book any package over $1,600 and receive $100 off. Just mention the code $1,600-100.

• Sunset and Echo Park Los Angeles, 90026 See on map