420 river rd, Chatham, NJ 07928 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Serendipity Floral and Event Design

Serendipity Floral and Event Design is a professional floral and event decor service based in Chatham, New Jersey. This dedicated team has more than 30 years of experience in the events industry and has a true passion for the creation of events that authentically represent their clients’ vision for one of the most important days of their lives. Serendipity Floral and Event Design provides custom floral pieces, decor, installations, plantings, landscape designs, and more.

This floral and event design service describes their floral designs as classic, glamorous, and romantic, adding the perfect touch of elegance and sophistication to your special occasion. Serendipity Floral and Event Design strives to deliver a seamless experience for all clients, providing initial consultations, samples, delivery, setup, and cleanup services. This skilled team provides the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Serendipity Floral and Event Design 4
Serendipity Floral and Event Design 5

cassy · Getting married on 01/01/2021

Incredible!

Serendipity was amazing! I emailed Emily my vision and she brought my words to life. I could not have asked for a better experience. Serendipity exceeded my expectations and left a lasting impression on our guests!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Serendipity Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you to create a beautiful event!

Suzanne Streeter · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Truly Creative

Emily was quick to respond to any of my requests and completely understood the look I was going for. She listened to my ideas, created the centerpieces I wanted and added a few details that made my arrangements more beautiful and unique.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Serendipity Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you, Suzanne! It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to do so again in the upcoming months.

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Love love love!

My bridesmaids hired Serendipity to coordinate and decorate for my bridal shower- and I have to say.. everything was seriously amazing. It was the perfect amount of beachy yet classy from their simple balloons, flower arrangements, and of course the backdrop. I’ll definitely be using them again for anything I’ll be planning in my future. If you’re debating who to work with.. definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Serendipity Floral and Event Design 6
    Serendipity Floral and Event Design 7
    Serendipity Floral and Event Design 8
    Serendipity Floral and Event Design 9
    Serendipity Floral and Event Design 10

Serendipity Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you for your review, Jess! We're so happy you loved everything, and we hope to work with you again soon.

Serendipity Floral and Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

1 Wedding Deal & Discount