3633 Long Beach Blvd Suite 105A, Long Beach, CA 90807 Map · Phone number

About Serendipity Event Group

Congratulations on your engagement!

Many of our past clients have often told us their wedding day was the happiest day of their life and something they will remember forever. Serendipity has been helping brides coordinate the wedding of their dreams for more than eight years and we would be delighted to help you coordinate the wedding of YOUR dreams.

As a Serendipity Event Group client, you will enjoy unlimited professional advice and planning via phone and/or e-mail as well as access to our online virtual planning center that hold valuable planning solutions as well as the peace of mind in knowing you have a team of trained professionals by your side on your wedding day to cary out your plans.

Serendipity Event Group is proud to deal exclusively in Day of Coordination

What is Day of Coordination?

Serendipity Event Group is proud to specialize exclusively in Day of Wedding Coordination.

Although we call this our "Our Day of Service", our services actually begin long before your wedding day (usually 2-3 months prior). Our Day of Coordination service is ideal for the bride and groom who have done most of their planning (i.e. found their venue, hired most of their vendors and signed their contracts.) and just need help tying up lose ends and having the comfort of knowing they will have a team of professionals on site on their wedding day to execute all of their plans and keep everyone on track.

What's Included In This Service?

Our Day of Coordination service include the following

• Up to 25 hours of wedding planning services
  • 8-10 hours of onsite coordination on your wedding date
  • Access to our virtual planning website (Guest, Gift and RSVP tracker, Wedding Website, Vendors etc)
  • One Sr. Coordinator one Jr. Coordinator
  • One venue site visit (up to two hours)
  • Attendance at your wedding rehearsal should your ceremony site not offer a coordinator (up to two hours)*
  • Development of a floor plan
  • Development of your wedding day timeline
  • Confirmation of all vendors (obtaining/reviewing contracts, answering questions and distributing timeline)
  • Communication with venue and/or catering manger (reviewing BEO, submitting final numbers etc.)
  • Setup of Reception decor (photos, gifts/guestbook tables, guest tables, chair covers*, linens*, candy tables etc)
  • Organize grand entrance, cake cutting, first dance etc.
  • Discounts on rentals and invitations.

This all sounds great...How much does it cost?

Every wedding is different some clients hit the ground running, others need a little more hand holding. It's hard for us to quote you an exact price without meeting with you one-on-one to discuss in detail what you need. With that said, we are able to give you pricing for our basic services (listed above) and a few of our most popular add one.

Pricing for our basic services (listed above) based on a wedding of 200 people or less taking place within Long Beach and surround areas is $800.00 bellow are a few additional add on's you may wish to consider.

• Additional hours (over the 10 included) $35 per hour
  • Attendance at vendor meetings $75.00 each meeting (up to two hours each meeting)
  • Additional Jr. Coordinators $125 each for up to 10 hours (may be required in some cases)

*Attendance at your wedding rehearsal is only included should your venue not offer an onsite wedding coordinator leading the rehearsal. Should your venue offer this services and you would like us in attendance as well, there is a flat fee of $125.00. This fee will include attendance at the wedding rehearsal as well as up to two on site at the ceremony on the day of your wedding.

*Setup on chair covers, sashes, linens, etc are only included if you are renting linens through kennedy couture linens. If you are providing your own linens our using another company, please arrange delivery and setup services through them.

Great...Sign me up!

Flower girl
47d51edc5219a0ce 1242112630265 24

3 Reviews for Serendipity Event Group

Dena · Married on 11/28/2009

Courtney was the best. Not only did she make sure all my request were handled in a timely manner but she also did it with ease. Made me wedding day awesome. Very informative and insightful. You can't go wrong with Serendipity.

Sent on 07/25/2010

Julie · Married on 04/11/2009

We hired Serendipity (Courtney) for our April wedding. I was totally against a wedding planner at first but things got a little crazy at work and I needed help. I hired Courtney for month of planning and I have to say, she was AMAZING. She was very fast in returning all our calls (even on a weekend at 8pm at night), she had tons of great ideas and she saved us a crap load of money when we booked the vendors she told us about.

My entire family was impressed (and that's not easy with my family) with how hard she worked the day of the wedding. She really went above and beyond to help us out and save us money. I can not recommend her enough. If you need a wedding planner that will actually SAVE you money, call her. She's great!

Sent on 05/12/2009

Amber · Married on 02/14/2008

I hired Courtney as my DOC for my wedding at the Villa in Pasadena. She was doing a walk through with another bride when I went there for my walk through. I watched her with the other bride and she seemed really friendly, easy going and really knew what she was talking about as far as design and setup ideas.

I had already interviewed 4 other wedding planners and still had not found one I clicked with. Before I left I asked her for her card and we exchanged numbers. She called me that same day in a matter of hours. We ended up getting together again that day back at the Villa (mind you the Villa is in Pasadena and she lives in Long beach). She drove all the back out to meet me at the location because she really wanted to get an idea of how I wanted things set up (and I had not even booked her yet). She really listened to what I wanted and offered some really creative idea. I hired her on the spot.

My wedding was still a couple of month out but Courtney was great in answering any questions I had and either her or her assistant always got back to me within a few hours. I was still missing a few vendors so I signed up for their virtual planning service and that was wonderful. I found the perfect photographer and didn't have to call a million people to get quotes plus they threw in 2 free 8x10 because we booked them through Serendipity.

The day of the wedding everything went perfect. Courtney took care of EVERYTHING. She made sure everything was set up just the way we wanted, she was friendly to all of my guest, answered all of their questions and really made sure we were taken care of. I always knew what was next because she kept me well informed and she kept us on schedule which was important since the Villa has a very strict curfew. We had a slight issue with the make up artist we booked trying to leave early but Courtney stepped in and handled the situation perfect and made sure she stuck to he contract.

Overall Courtney was great and I am happy I hired her. My sister also booked her for her June wedding.

Sent on 05/12/2009

Award

Serendipity Event Group FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• 3633 Long Beach Blvd, Suite 105A Long Beach, 90807 See on map
    5622060708 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Friday 10am-6pm Saturday 10am-1pm (By Appointment Only) Sunday-Closed We offer evening appointment on Wednesdays only.