Sycamore, IL 60178 Map · Phone number

About Serendipity Design

At Serendipity Design, we strive to create stationery that is as original as your event. Whether you are planning your dream wedding, showering an expectant first time mother, or throwing a housewarming party in your new home, we will make sure your guests get a glimpse into your special occasion. There is no limit to what can be created through the use of fine paper, beautiful embellishments, unique fonts and color. The personal touch of our handmade stationery will truly impress. We offer a distinctive selection of contemporary, traditional, and one of a kind products that are high-end yet affordable.

• Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio, Inc.
  • Andersen's
logo
Wedding1

4 Reviews for Serendipity Design

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/15/2013

For personalized invitations, stationary, day-of papers/hand-outs and decor, check out: www.facebook.com/staciamarieevents

Stacia created all the paper for our wedding - including engagement party invites, save-the-dates, wedding shower invites, wedding invitations, ceremony programs, menus, place cards, table numbers, gift bag tags, signs to set out at the ceremony and reception, stickers for our guest books, and bookmarks which were our wedding favors. She is the owner and designer/planner of Stacia Marie Events. She has clients all over the country and will work with you to create the product that YOU want! I can't even tell you how many times we emailed and texted to get all these designs exactly right! She is extremely talented and awesome to work with. She just wants to give you the product that you have in mind! When I didn't know exactly what I wanted, she drafted up options, and when I had ideas from things I had seen at other weddings and on Pinterest, she mimicked those designs. Everything looked incredible and my husband and I couldn't have been happier with the final products! Use Stacia Marie Events for your events!

Sent on 07/10/2013

joim · Married on 02/25/2012

My save the dates were the perfect beginning to letting my guests know that we were planning a destination wedding. Ginger, who designed them was flexible, patient and really responsive about my questions and needs. The cards were more than i expected. She did a wonderful job! My guests are still raving about them

Sent on 02/29/2012

Natalie · Married on 07/28/2007

Oh my, she totally is awesome! She does invitations around the country and I definitely recommend that you try her out -- her prices are so good. She knows exactly what's in style and what people want and she designed an invite for us that I loved!! She endured my countless hours of tweaking and last minute requests for water bottle wraps and a placecard sign. She did our formal destination wedding and at-home reception invites too - and they were beautiful!

Sent on 10/21/2007

Serendipity Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing

• Sycamore, 60178 See on map
    Location of (Serendipity Design)