Seymour, MO 65746 Map · Phone number

About Serendipity Bridal

Serendipity Bridal is a small but elegant online wedding boutique specializing in beautiful, custom designed wedding flowers and fans. Although we started as a web-only business, we no longer just sell our products online.

All of our services, from idea sketches to creation can be done in advance at our shop and then be set up in person for local Southwest Missouri area brides. We can custom design and create elegant and stunning bouquets, fans, centerpieces and ceremony décor while saving you up to 40% less than other florists. We provide floral for your bridal party to your ceremony and/or reception and unlike traditional florists, do not require a minimum floral budget.

We work within your budget to meet your wedding needs and create the wedding of your dreams. Our online photo gallery features true examples of bouquets, fans, boutonniere, hair pieces, centerpieces and more; and we are able to design or re-create your fantasy wedding items.

Follow Serendipity Bridal on

WeddingWireAd
0070IMG8815
Serendipity Bridal
This fan was specifically created for a photo shoot at Big Cedar Lodge and was featured in...
ETSYLargeBridesmaidFans02
ProudAsAPeacockBouquet04

6 Reviews for Serendipity Bridal

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/03/2013

Extremely thrilled that I nixed traditional floral bouquets for feather fans!!! They were flirty, fun and glamorous. Thank you so much for creating such lovely pieces for my bridesmaids and me! Serendipity Bridal created quality fans at an extremely reasonable price. Highly recommend any "off-beat bride" check out Serendipity Bridal for some non-traditional bouquets!!!

Check out my custom fans in my wedding, photographed by Chowen photography: http://chowenphotography.com/2013/08/27/aspen-colorado-wedding-photographers/

Sent on 09/09/2013

Amelia · Married on 08/20/2011

Suzanne did an AMAZING job on my bridesmaid feather fans, boutonnieres, ring bearer pillow, flower girl basket, and garter!!! She responds to messages really fast and is very professional! Everything was unique and very pretty. Everything that she made for me was more than I could imagine, and that made my wedding day very special!!!! Thank you again Suzanne!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2011
  • U

diane · Married on 02/21/2011

I loved the pictures online, but wanted a different sized item, so emailed and was responded to very quickly. There were various emails to discuss details, which i was very happy about.
    The item was made quickly and despatched very fast. I live in the uk and it arrived in perfect condition a few days after despatch.
    It is amazing, my bouquet is so beautiful and the colour is so vibrant.
    I haven't received my photos back yet, but i know it will look amazing.
    If you are looking for something different at an amazing price, then go no further than here.

Sent on 03/09/2011

• Waste Not Recycled Art
    Waste Not Recycled Art Wedding Favors

I have been working with Suzanna, of Serendipity Bridal, for several years now, and have always been very pleased with her work. Every piece she makes, is an original piece of art that will surely be treasured. Her customer service and timely delivery is top notch, and I would recommend her for your wedding needs!

• Seymour, 65746 See on map