The Greenwich Mills, East Greenwich, RI 02818 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About SERAI BEAUTY

BRIDAL BEAUTY BOUTIQUE

Exclusive On-Location & In-House Hair and Makeup by Professional Licensed Stylists and Artists. Specializing in High Definition Airbrush Applications, Lashes, & Hair Extensions.

Voted Best of Weddings 2012 & 2013.

Featured on Style Me Pretty, Borrowed & Blue, Crave Boston, & 100 Layer Cake.

CONTACT

seraifont
328040263332817031316194195253945073835404391986630o

35 Reviews for SERAI BEAUTY

Amy · Married on 08/14/2015

I am so grateful to Samara and Amber at Serai Beauty for helping me and my bridal party feel beautiful on my wedding day. Hair and makeup can make or break your wedding day and I was able to walk down the aisle confident that my groom would cry when he saw me! All our guests were commenting on how great the makeup and hair in our bridal party looked, and it stayed looking great all night long. My mom was especially nervous as she doesn't like to wear a lot of makeup, and she is still talking about how beautiful she felt and how she didn't feel like she was caked in makeup all night long. I can't wait to see the pictures of everyone all dolled up that night! After the trial, Samara created the perfect schedule to ensure everyone was done on time. They came to our hotel right on schedule and worked quickly, yet with care. They easily rolled with last minute changes like a few girls who wanted eyelashes and my mom who originally didn't want her hair done but changed her mind. Both Samara and Amber were so nice, funny and professional which helped make getting ready fun and enjoyable. On our recommendation they did a friends wedding the week after ours and their work was just as amazing as it was on our day. I would recommend them to all brides!!

Sent on 08/22/2015

I booked Serai beauty for my August wedding and cannot recommend the services of Felicia and Kyla enough! They were so patient during the trial and making sure that I looked and felt beautiful and both my hair and make-up were absolutely stunning on my wedding day. They are incredibly sweet, professional, on-time overall just a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Kristen · Married on 07/17/2015

I used Serai Beauty for my wedding in July and I was SO pleased with their service! All of my bridesmaids, the two mothers, and myself had nothing but positive things to say. Everyone loved their hair and makeup. They are so nice and helpful and really love what they do. They are dedicated to make sure they give you the hairstyle or makeup look you are hoping for. Felicia and Amber came to my hotel and were so sweet, did an amazing job. I would recommend them without a doubt. They have also done my sister's wedding in 2013 and also did a fabulous job. I am so happy I had Serai do my wedding hair and makeup I can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 07/30/2015