P.O Box 6040, Woodbridge, VA 22192 Map · Phone number

About Sequin of Events

Sequin of Events is a full service event coordination and design firm, serving Washington D.C., Maryland, Northern Virginia areas. We specialize in creating unique events while incorporating sophisticated style and individualized concepts. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of services that will allow our clients to have a creatively styled, stress free and successful event.

• Great Expectations by Darlene
img20160320192546
8f49d388da812730 123123

2 Reviews for Sequin of Events

Raye · Married on 06/06/2015

I was very apprehensive about hiring a wedding planner. Being a special events manager I am very particular about many of the small details. Samantha was awesome! She put all my fears to rest and it was apparent that her background contained more than just simple day of coordination. I later found out that she had years of experience in special event operations as well. She did it all… managing my guest list, helping to find vendors, even keeping my touch up make up in her pocket on the day of! I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a phenomenal wedding planner.

Sent on 06/15/2015

I met a wedding planner for Sequin of Events at a wedding showcase months before my wedding. Being a "do it yourselfer" I originally decided not to use a wedding planner. One month before my wedding Samantha called to see how my planning process was going; she must have known I needed help! It wasn't chaos but very hectic trying to be bride and planner planning details for things such as transportation and music that needed to flawless take place before I arrived. We met the next day and my first thought was (why didn't I hire her sooner)? She jumped right in executing every task as I planned and giving me advice along the way. On the day of I was impressed, the wedding ceremony and reception was perfect. The bridal party was exactly where they should have been, decor in place, music in sync and happy guest. The thing I enjoyed most about working with Samantha was that she knew exactly what I needed allowing me to still remain hands on and make the final decision after giving me advice. Dare I say she was always right. I highly recommend her to any couple looking for someone professional, organized and is all about you and your special day.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Sequin of Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• P.O Box 6040 Woodbridge, 22192 See on map
    202-503-9064 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sequin of Events)