Sensibly Chic Events

Jonesboro, GA View map

Sensibly Chic Events provides event rental and design services in the Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. It is our belief that you don’t have to spend a million bucks on your event to look like you did. We strive to bring you the hottest trends at affordable prices. We follow the latest trends in event linens and we select styles based on how interesting, diverse and eye-catching they are.

No matter the occasion being it a an intimate garden party to a black tie gala, and everything in between, we are focused on providing quality service and products at sensible prices. We at Sensibly Chic Events know that for many, shopping savvy isn’t a choice -- it’s an absolute necessity. Which is why we choose to offer our trendy linens without the high-end price tags to match.

We will help ensure that your special occasion is everything you expect and so much more!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chair Covers
Decor
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

4.7
    Monique Married on 04/16/2016
    I found Sensibly Chic through Wedding Wire and I'm so glad I did! Erica was so kind and professional, so attentive, so creative. I told her exactly what I wanted and she delivered beyond my expectations! I expressed to her that I had a budget and she provided several options to fit that budget, and here's the kicker.... MY VENUE DIDNT LOOK ANYTHING LESS THAN MAGICAL. Quite pleased!
    Cristy Married on 03/07/2015
    everything was so easy working with sensibly chic events . she know what i need and everything .
    Kimberlee Married on 09/27/2014
    I will definitely use Sensibly Chic Events for my daughter's Sweet 16 in 2015. This company is extremely professional and talented!

9442 South Main Street Suite 112, Suite 112 Jonesboro, GA, 30236
Location of (Sensibly Chic Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding