Elmwood Park, IL 60707 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Sensational Weddings

With a rich and diverse background, including a degree in Computer Information Systems, Naznin Inamdar charged into the wedding and floral industry in 2002 after discovering the florist for her wedding had three other events booked on the same day. Naznin realized nervous brides deserved better customer service.

Belmont Blooms and Sensational Weddings, is the happy result. After several prosperous years, Naznin still maintains a strict policy of handling only one event per weekend.

Listening to each customer, understanding the effect s/he wants to achieve, and successfully creating that effect every time is what sets Belmont Blooms and Sensational Weddings apart.

So call us for a Free Consultation at 773-935-0779 or email us at naznin@sensational-weddings.com.

Tell us you found us at Wedding Wire and get a 15% discount set aside especially for Wedding Wire Customers!!

Follow Sensational Weddings on

Photos 13 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

15 Reviews for Sensational Weddings

Leo · Married on 07/16/2016

Naznin was amazing to work with!!! She showed us a huge selection of flowers to choose from. I sort of had an idea going into the meeting as to what I wanted, but clearly I am not a florist. Naznin put me at ease and gave me several helpful suggestions. Highly recommend Sensational Weddings!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Kausar · Married on 10/04/2013

Couldn't be happier! I was completely indecisive about what I wanted as décor for my wedding. I had so many thoughts in mind and different looks. Naznin with Sensational Weddings gave me several suggestions with picture ideas. I made my decision....and then changed it all 3 weeks before my big day! She truly cared and was concerned for what my table centerpieces and cake would look like and made an impromptu meeting with me. At that point, she listened to what my frustration was (which had nothing to do with my centerpieces) and then after helping me sort out that issue, Naznin asked me a simple question, "What do you imagine a wedding to look like?" I simply said, "Joyous, happy, fun, and exciting." From there, she gave a few extra ideas, and provided thoughts of what she could make work. I was practically blindfolded as to what the actual floral arrangements would look like since ultimately I left it completely up to her. I got the honor of seeing my floral arrangements the night before the wedding and they took my breath away! I had no idea what I wanted, but Naznin evidently knew everything that I dreamed of for the centerpieces on my wedding day! Every single guest commented on how beautiful the arrangements and centerpieces were, and how absolutely tasteful they were! When I entered the reception hall, even amongst guests, I took a moment to capture the beauty of these creations to create a forever memory. The colors, and unique flowers depicted on point what my thought of wedding should be; joyous, happy, fun, and exciting! Amazing talent!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Jenni · Married on 08/01/2009

I am relatively clueless when it comes to flowers and had a vague idea of what I wanted. Naz was outstanding with her ideas and how to add punches of color in all the right places. We wanted simple yet stunning arrangements for the ceremony and centerpieces and bouquets that wouldn't be overwhelming. Naz went above and beyond our expectations - I have NEVER seen such amazing flowers. The two large arrangements in the ceremony were filled with some of the most beautiful orchids; the orchids submerged in water and topped with candles made elegant centerpieces. And the bouquets added just the right amount of light pinks and greens to complement our black and white wedding. Everything was truly outstanding - and our guests were equally pleased!

Sent on 09/04/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sensational Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• The Event Gallery
    The Event Gallery Wedding Planners

Naz from Belmont Blooms has exceeded our client expectations on several occasions. She comes through with last minute requests as a life saver. Her floral design is innovative, fresh, and simply georgeous. She will work with all budgets and is super creative. We look forward to designing picure perfect events with her. jennifer Ellen The Event Gallery www.theEventGallery.com

• Elmwood Park, 60707 See on map