Sensational Sights and Sounds by Alex & Lori Hanks

Sensational Sights and Sounds by Alex & Lori Hanks

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sensational Sights and Sounds by Alex & Lori Hanks

Central Massachusetts Wedding DJ / MC and Event Lighting Specialists
Great memories, one fantastic event at a time; since 1995.  Expert event planning, personalized music selection, and high-quality sound are trademarks of our service.

We're passionate about helping people have a fantastic time at a special event in their lives.
And, we love being involved with weddings!

Features of the Sensational Sights and Sounds service:
— Professionally trained DJ / MC
— Finely detailed event planning with 'day-of' timeline
— Personalized music playlists to match your style
— Two-person DJ/MC and Event Planning team
— Eco-friendly wireless LED decor uplighting
— Live Event Digital Photo Slideshow
— Stunning 'Dancing Under the Stars' laser lighting
— Custom Apple MacBook Pro digital music system
— Studio quality, wireless-ready, active speakers
— Rock-star ready wireless microphones

We accept only one event each week. This allows us to focus on your event without distraction. You're not thinking about other events and neither are we.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Boston

7 Reviews for Sensational Sights and Sounds by Alex & Lori Hanks

Alex and Lori are awesome people to work with. They are so helpful and you can tell they love what they do. They provide up lighting services as well as music and it's very affordable.

Profile Picture User4039191, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Alex & Lori are the best! I really can't say enough about what their services added to our wedding day. From the very first meeting, we felt like the details of our wedding and how we wanted to incorporate music were so important to both of them. At the wedding itself, Alex is so great at getting the crowd pumped up. We have some awesome pictures of the crowd doing windmills with their napkins prior to the introductions, and every single person is smiling ear to ear! I truly felt that he "set the tone" of the crowd for a high spirited, fun-filled night. Lori, meanwhile, is behind the scenes making sure that everything is running smoothly, which she does with graceful efficiency.

One of the "bonuses" to working with Alex & Lori were the pictures taken by Cole, which were then displayed on the monitor near our bar setup. We received so many compliments on this feature throughout the reception, and we received a link to a website soon after where we could view and purchase the pictures.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Alex and Lori are an amazing professional couple!!! I couldn't ask for better music at my own wedding!! Our guests were so excited to get up and dance!! Alex worked so well with us picking all the right songs for our special night!! There was a moment my husband and I sat down! Lori was amazing! She there to make sure everything was perfect!! I owe you for getting my bussle up!! :) Another great aspect od Alex and Lori is having their son there taking professional photographs!! We had such an amazing wedding and we owe it all to Alex and Lori!! Thank you again to both of you and your son!

Profile Picture natalie, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews