Selkirk Media

Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA 99206 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Selkirk Media

Selkirk Media is a wedding videography service located in Spokane, Washington. This videographer is first and foremost an impassioned storyteller, capturing every moment of your special day and rendering it all into an emotional, cinematic experience that you can watch for the rest of your lives.

Selkirk Media offers a wide variety of videography services to ensure your wedding film is everything you imagine it should be. Services include drone footage, high-definition shooting, and quality touches that help make your video look professional and overall cinematic. After your special day, you can enjoy your wedding film on Blu-ray or DVD. Your film is also available for digital download or on a USB flash drive. This production company offers full feature films and highlight videos. Other more general services include:

• Additional hours

Selkirk Media 5
Selkirk Media 6
Selkirk Media 7

Ajulu · Married on 04/28/2018

This video made us feel like celebrities

This was one of our favorite things from the wedding. They are able to capture moments that you don’t realize are there. To sit back and watch this was so amazing it made my wife cry in the opening scene with how well they put the video together. They do great background music and the order they put it in was perfect. I would highly recommend Selkirk Media to anyone wanting to cherish the memory of the best day of your life. They put it on a blu Ray for us and we have watched it so many times. These are the things that make weddings spectacular don’t cut yourself short of these moments. Also they made me look like I could dance so it’s worth every penny.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Selkirk Media's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Andy and Ajulu! It was my pleasure to meet and work with you guys. My best wishes :)

Robyn Fischer · Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing! So thankful for them!

Selkirk photographed and videoed my wedding last March and I am so glad they did! The photos turned out beautiful and the video captured the love and fun of the day perfectly. I couldn’t recommend them enough! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Selkirk Media 12
    Selkirk Media 13
    Selkirk Media 14

Selkirk Media's reply:

Thank you Robyn for letting us be a part of your special day. Your ceremony was wonderful and the reception was a blast. My best wishes!

Selkirk Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Selkirk Media 1
    50% OFF

We are currently offering a 50% discount on all wedding packages. It is our goal to book as many weddings at this discounted rate as we can, to build our portfolio for 2019. This is a huge value, don't hesitate to book today.

• Spokane Valley Spokane, WA, 99206 See on map