Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Selective Sound Entertainment

MC/DJ Entertainment, wedding decór lighting, photo booths, party bands, videography, special effects

Want your guests to be talking about your wedding 20 years from now about how much fun they had?

Want a stress free reception with a packed dance floor?

Tasteful, classy, and fun are the top 3 words our clients use to describe us. Our 30 yrs of experience is hands down one of the tops in N.E. Ohio and our talent and experience is what gives us our incredible reputation.

WE are NOT a DJ company, we are a FULL special event production and lighting company that happens to have an incredible MC/DJ division, VIdeography division, Photo novelty division and more..

Don't let just anyone be your Cleveland wedding DJ!  Email or Call us today and schedule a wedding design consultation call or meeting in person to compare.. YOU WON'T BE disappointed!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (11)
Photobooth (6)
Liability Insurance (5)
Flat Screen (2)

When planning our big day, I knew that the DJ was probably the most crucial part of planning. Yes, the food, the venue, the dress, etc. are all important, but every bride and groom wants to see that their time and money went into their guests having a good time, and the music is the most important part of that. It’s what gets everyone in the mood to either sit at their table and awkwardly participate in small talk, or grab a drink and head to the dance floor. I would’ve been heartbroken if I saw all of my guests being wallflowers. But, Devin M with Selective Sound Entertainment made sure that my guests spent the majority of their night dancing! He listened to every request I made and kept the party going!
Devin was also very professional. He was the life of the party when he needed to be, and commanded the attention of the room when we were ready to take large group photos, make a toast, or cut the cake. He really helped “run the show”. Trust me, you want people who are willing to be in command and grab peoples attention, because wrangling 160 partially intoxicated friends and family members is NOT something you want to do on your big day. He kept those moments so stress free for me, and for that, I am so very grateful!
Our wedding was in a very large pavilion, and I worried the sound would be really hard to master, but he did it perfectly! The speeches were clear and the music wasn’t blaring to make up for the lack of walls. Two friends of ours, who will be getting married at the same location next year, even asked us for his information, because they were so impressed with his work.
The entire process, from meeting initially with Jay R at their office, to Skyping and Emailing with Devin (I live in NC, while our wedding was in Ohio), was so easy and relaxed. It was like talking to an old friend. I am so so appreciative of the work that Devin put into making our day as perfect as we had hoped it would be!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Angela, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rich with Selective Sound was absolutely fantastic!!! He did an amazing job keeping our wedding reception on track and ensuring all of our guests had a blast! He played songs that filled the dance floor the entire night! We got so many compliments from our guests about how awesome DJ Rich was! My husband and I highly recommend DJ Rich for any event!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Selective Sound & Jay R are AMAZING! They were so easy to work with and really know how to make a event special! I've worked with them on not only my wedding, but other weddings as well and each time they put on an event they are INCREDIBLE! Jay R is truly an AWESOME person and he is the BEST out there! I really can't thank him enough for everything he has done for us and our wedding. He went above and beyond what I ever expected. Our wedding was truly STUNNING because of Selective Sound and Jay R! THANK YOU SO MUCH!:)

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1457052953282 img75641
220x220 sq 1457052985837 cover

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Jeremy has a great team! We highly recommend Selective Sound Entertainment to all of our brides and grooms. We've worked with both Jeremy and Marcus and they will keep your dance floor packed!

Selective sound knows how to get the party going! Great company!

Selective Sound is a fabulous DJ service...at my own wedding and of friends, they have delivered above and beyond. They are polite, courteous and funny - but they do NOT go overboard with all that unnecessary talking. They do what you want them to do!

The folks at Selective Sound are true professionals! They understand what makes a great DJ! They are very thorough, won't embarrass you or themselves and they will put on a very entertaining show!

I had the pleasure of working with JR at the end of last season. He is a great guy and excellent DJ. He knows how to get the job done and does it with style.

7809 first place, Bedford, OH 44146   See On Map
440-516-0020 (phone) 440-232-7526 (fax)