Select Event Group

• Flourishing Walls

9 Reviews for Select Event Group

• ToBeMrsJBSoon

Jewellee · Married on 08/29/2015

We ordered our chairs and linens from Select Event Rentals, and couldn't be happier with their process and service! We won't hesitate to use them again for all our functions. Truly top notch!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Cara · Married on 05/09/2015

Very helpful and professional! I kept changing my mind and they were very accomodating. The linens were beautiful and delivered (and picked up) quickly! The staff is very friendly and patient and helped me stay within my budget.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Alberta · Married on 12/13/2014

I love Susan at Select Event Rentals!! I was having a really hard time finding table linens that I liked for my wedding. I had a picture in my mind of what I wanted, but couldn't find those linens in anything except "rounds". I was having all square and rectangular tables at my reception and wanted to cover the tables to the floor. I was only a couple months away from the wedding when I decided to call Select. Susan met me at their store in Baltimore. I explained the look I was after..... then like a magician, she gathered up all these different cloths and combined them to look beautiful. I was amazed - it was not what I had in my mind - it was better!! Then she suggested using different cloths on the squares, different ones on the rectangles & different ones on the sweetheart & cake tables. It was the best day of my life before my wedding! Finally, I had table linens I loved!!! ...... and my guests thought my table were simply beautiful. Mission accomplished!!

Sent on 02/22/2015

• 8610 Cherry Ln, Ste 42 Laurel, 20707 See on map
    Location of (Select Event Group)