Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Selah Photography

Exceeding your portrait expectations

Hi, I am Jill and I am the principle photographer of Selah Photography. Nice to meet you!

I have photographer friends who think I am crazy for taking on weddings and events. I think they are crazy for not pursuing them! It’s just that weddings and events have always been my favorite. The excitement of the big day, the planning to make sure everything is as perfect as possible, the literal joy I feel when a client is happy with my work. And that’s my goal right there... to exceed your portrait expectations with care and thoughtfulness. Anything less will just not work when it counts the most.

From the bridal session to the big exit at your reception, we will use a mix of traditional and photojournalistic styles to capture every moment. Our collections start at $1200 and custom collections are available. Visit the website to view more samples of our work: www.selahphotography.com.

I have been married to my husband Mason for fourteen years. We have an nine year old son and a five year old daughter. We enjoy traveling and having fun in Downtown Wichita as well as spending time with our friends and family in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We attend Pathway Church in Wichita, KS.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Very happy with Jill's professionalism and her work so far. We had an engagement shoot with her, which was $200 on top of the wedding shoot, and it gave us an idea of what she would be like to work with on the day of as well as helping my husband - not super comfortable in front of a camera - get more comfortable with our photographer. She also provided a free print with the wedding shoot, and while it's absurdly large, it turned out beautifully. She provides photos (~80 of the best, from our 1-hour engagement shoot) in both color and black-and-white.

Photo of Selah Photography in Wichita, KS - this is the photo we ended up getting as a print.
Profile Picture Claire, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Choosing Selah photography was one of our very favorite choices for our wedding! Jill was the best! She was the perfect blend of flexible, professional, and fun; she kept us laughing the entire time! Our pictures are gorgeous and truly capture the beauty of our perfect day! We are so very thankful for Selah Photography and will be using her for family photos in the future!

Profile Picture Bri, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

We picked the windiest day of the year to have our engagement pictures taken next to a lake and they still turned out amazing! I would definitely recommend Jill with Selah Photography!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files

Selah Photography Pricing