San Leandro, CA 94579 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Seko's Events Decor

Seko’s Chair Covers offers you elegant chair cover & linen rentals at the most affordable prices. Our goal is to give you the event you've always dreamed of. An event that reflects your unique personality & style. Our chair covers come in100% White, Ivory & Black Polyester with our collection of Satin, Organza & Crinkle Taffeta Sashes. Chair Cover WITH Sash is currently priced at $1.75. Take advantage of this incredible price as we only assist two events at a time

Located in San Leandro, California, Seko’s Chair Covers is a family owned home based business. While planning our own wedding a few years back, it was amazing how much we spent just on linens and chairs covers alone that my husband & I wanted to provide others the same great service but at the most affordable prices you can find! We know how much things can add up for wedding and parties that we included set up and take down at no additional charge. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

To read a few testimonies, please look us up at WWW.YELP.COM

• Wicked! Photobooth
  • Spectrum Photo Booths
  • So Good Photobooth

5 Reviews for Seko's Events Decor

Nidia · Married on 11/08/2014

Seko's Chair cover was an amazing find. Grace was very helpful and responsive. I rented chairs from Seko's and the price was unbeatable! They were very flexible and they were willing to work with the restrictions set by my venue. I would totally recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2014

Grace was so sweet!!!! She was very flexible because she was far away from me and I was not able to meet with her often so we did a lot of communication over the phone. Their prices are amazing! Way less expensive than what the venue wanted! We ordered a 3 panel crystal drapes with back lighting, white chair covers and pink satin sashes. They did the set up and break down and everything looked great! Not one bow was crooked or wrinkled the lighting added such an elegant touch to the wedding!!! If you need lighting, chairs or chair covers that are great quality but at a great price point choose them!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Looking for best prices for cheap and affordable Chiavari chairs. They have the best prices in the Bay Area for these chairs...trust me, we did A LOT of research and it narrowed down to two companies. We decided to go to Sekos Chair Covers due to the hospitability and friendliness of Grace. I hired Sekos Chair Covers to provide 300+ Chiavari chairs for our wedding this past weekend and was so happy with the outcome. Thank you Sekos Chair Coves for providing the cheapest yet, new looking Chiavari chair. I will def refer you to all my friends and family.

Sent on 12/02/2012

1 Real Wedding

• San Leandro, 94579 See on map
    Location of (Seko's Events Decor)