$1,300
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Seize The Day Event Planners

Enjoy your day and leave the rest to us...

"Seize The Day and live Happily Ever After....."
Based in Boulder, CO, we offer the most convenient, flexible, and stress-free solutions for planning your wedding! We aim to remove all the stress & work that can be so overwhelming when organizing your special day by:

Offering impartial advice
Reflecting your vision of your day
Putting all your plans into action

leaving you with the opportunity to embrace & fully enjoy every moment, whether it's a business function, a party, or the most important and memorable day of your life.

If you are looking for a lot of assistance or just a Day Of Coordinator --- Seize The Day Event Planners can do that for you.

We will discuss your needs and the scope of assistance that you require. We have access to only the most quality vendors and business professionals in Colorado.

I would love to meet so we can start making your wedding dreams a reality. Contact us today for a free consultation. Call or email us at 303-530-3953 info@seizethedayeventplanners.com for all our special offers!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Religious (1)

We hired Seize the Day as our Day of Wedding Coordinators (which is more like month of) and it was by far the greatest thing we did!

I am a very organized bride (project manager by trade) and very, very into details. Most of our wedding was tiny details purchased by my husband and I (we had our own UHaul full of stuff). I had spent 9 months planning the wedding and wanted everything to be perfect.

Seize the Day was amazing. As soon as they were hired they took the stress off of me...and they didn't judge me for my 60 page wedding PowerPoint! They embraced my type A-ness and I appreciated that!

Our wedding went so smoothly and beautifully! There was absolutely no stress for me, the groom, or any family that day! They worked around the clock and late into the night to make sure everything was perfect, set-up just how I wanted, and to clean-up/pack. They are my heroes! We have received so many compliments on how gorgeous the wedding was and how amazing our coordinators were by friends, family, and our other wedding vendors.

And when we lost our officiant three days before the wedding, Seize the Day was able to help us find a new one (and calm down a distraught me) within hours. The officiant they recommended to us was AMAZING! Seize the Day saved the day!

I will tell every one I know to use their services. Not only that, but their team was so friendly, willing to help, and responsive!

Wonderful, wonderful company!!!! Thank you Honey and Karla!!!!!!

Profile Picture Leigh, 6/25/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Religious

I booked Seize The Day nearly 1.5 years ago to help plan my destination fairy-tale winter wedding. We talked with 4 other planners and I knew right away when I met Honey and her team that they were the ones. We booked them for a full service package and they helped with everything right from the start. I cannot say enough nice things about how helpful they all were for me and my fiance with planning our wedding from another state. Honey, Annie, Payton, and Karla made sure every detail was taken care of and that I got exactly what I wanted for my big day.
Honey and her team attended all vendor meetings with us and kept a detailed list of all our wishes and made them happen. They even attended a dress fitting with me in case any of my bridesmaids forgot how to do the bustle on my dress! They were there for the rehearsal as well, and made sure everything went smoothly.
We did a lot of crafting for our wedding and they made sure all the elements I wanted were included for our day. In the end they made sure everything looked beautiful.
Honey has so many connections in the wedding industry, and hooked us up with all our unbelievable vendors. I have nothing bad to say about any of the vendors we worked with - she knows the very best! We had so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the day was and how our planning team made sure everybody was taken care of that day!
It is well worth the $$ in my opinion to not have to worry on your wedding day, and Honey and her team made sure both my fiance and I were taken care of. I hear so many brides say, "I didn't get to eat", "I didn't get to drink", "I had to clean up a huge mess after everybody left". I can tell you - Honey and her team made sure I actually got to enjoy my wedding day. I had extra time with my family and bridesmaids upstairs, and

Profile Picture Laura, 2/20/16, 12 Reviews
0.5

My experience with Honey and Seize the Day was unfortunate to say the least. After seeing how calm, competent, and professional Honey was at my dear friend’s wedding in 2012 it was a no brainer for me to call her once I began my own wedding planning. We hired Seize the Day for their same day wedding planner services and Honey went above and beyond to help us during our wedding planning process in the 7 months prior to our big day. The problem came 2 weeks before the wedding when I received an email from one of Honey’s assistants introducing herself and another assistant as my day of wedding planners. I sent multiple emails and left numerous voicemails for Honey to please confirm if she was going to be there or not. My emails and phone calls were ignored until just days before the wedding when she finally responded by email stating simply that she was sending her “mini me’s” and not to worry. I found Honey’s evasiveness to be rude and completely unprofessional.

Her “mini me’s”, Ashleigh and Allison, were very nice girls but seriously inexperienced and definitely not the calm personalities I was wanting from Honey on my wedding day. The girls did a fantastic job with the decorations, both set up and take down and other simple tasks throughout the day. As far as remaining calm under pressure and being resourceful when it began to rain they failed miserably. Had Honey simply given me the courtesy of a phone call a month or two before the wedding to let me know she wasn’t going to be there my review would be much different. A lack of communication and responsiveness from a wedding planner is, however, simply unacceptable in my book.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/27/15, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1264045852419 096
220x220 sq 1429052047954 gabylovescory 542
220x220 sq 1429052075657 gabylovescory 544

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Honey and the staff at Seize the Day are extremely reliable and lovely to work with. I have worked with them on a number of occasions, even one time when the unexpected happened and the weather totally changed the plan for the day in a big way. They handled the situation with grace and minimal stress to the bride and I was very impressed. They are a great choice for anyone looking for a planner.

"Seize the Day' worked with me and the bridal party and helped to make the rehearsal and wedding ceremony move smoothly. "Honey" has good enthusiasm along with her assistant and I am happy to recommend them. Rev. Kent Robertson, M.Div.

Honey and the rest of the staff at Seize the Day are great to work with. Our string quartet, Ptarmigan String Quartet, has worked with Seize the Day on a number of weddings/receptions. We find that they are attentive to details; organized in their approach to facilitating events; and willing to help all other vendors who are involved with an event.

64 PROS I KNOW