Norcross, GA 30071 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Seitz Photography

K · Married on 01/03/2009

Amazing! They were a joy to have around on my wedding day! I love their work!

Sent on 02/08/2009

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2008

There are simply not enough words to express my love for Seitz Photography! I booked them well in advance (nearly a year+) for my wedding. The venue I used had multiple seasonal showcases and every time I saw Seitz's previous work only made me happier to have chosen them. Beth is an absolute doll and I just love working with her. She was always very friendly and I was comfortable being around her and as she took pictures.

I really liked the engagement session that Seitz includes with all their wedding packages. It really worked out as a way for all of us to get comfortable with each other and the camera. Moreso (and what really caught my attention when I was first shopping for photographers) is the small sign-in book they'll make from your engagement session. It was really neat for our wedding guests to be able to sign something so personal instead of a glammed up notebook.

The day of our wedding was absolutely marvelous. Beth and Andreas worked very hard. Poor Andreas was sweating buckets in the summer heat but just kept chugging along! I can't remember how many of us asked if he wanted more water or a napkin or a sweatband (really, hot pink is his color!), but he was very professional and just continued to do his job! Beth was great at getting as many pictures together as we could even though we started a little late. She really kept us organized without pushing us or running the show. She made a great use of time, as well, taking shots of the girls while I waited to get ready (I couldn't get the dress on without my mother there and she's chronically late to everything! haha). Everything was smoothed, hardly rushed, and was comfortable.

Probably the best judge of Seitz, however, comes from my relatives. They looked at our wedding album and can't pick just one picture they love! My parents are talking about getting a large album because there are too many good pictures! As I thumb through them there isn't a single picture that I don't like. Each one shows a little bit of our personalities and that's hard to show on film. The candid shots are really cute and I can't wait to see how they'll come together in an album!

For me, there is no other photography I would give the time of day to. Seitz has my business for as long as I live in Georgia (and hopefully even then some!) and I couldn't feel better about it.

Sent on 10/27/2008

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2008

They were Incredible! I would recomend them for any couple not matter how traditional or eclectic you may be. They can accomidate so many different styles as you will see if you check out their website. Beth is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and Jonathon is fantastic. My husband has a hard time smiling for pictures and when Jonathon was shooting us he was able to get just the right ones were he had a natural looking smile. Also, Jonathon is really funny which takes the nerves out! Their assistants are wonderful too. They really take into account your personality and style and try to reflect that in your pictures. I have nothing but good things to say about them!

Sent on 06/08/2008