Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun

Find chic style, modern elegance and timeless romance for your honeymoon at Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun. The number eight symbolizes infinity and is also the magic number at this Unlimited-Luxury® haven, which includes dining at eight gourmet restaurants, bottomless cocktails at eight chic bars and relaxation by eight expansive pools. Add to this an adults-only ambiance, a lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia and the largest suites in the Riviera Maya, and you’re sure to experience infinite bliss!

• Aqua Caribbean

Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun 5
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding of my Dreams!

I got married at Secrets Silversands on March 9 2019 and it was absolutely the most incredible day of my life. This resort and the wedding coordinator, Dalia Contreras, exceeded my expectations.
    Planning a destination wedding without ever visiting Cancun or any resort is a bit terrifying. Since I first contacted Dalia, this process was so incredibly smooth, easy, and stress free. I really liked how this resort had several different wedding packages with different inclusions. The information was very detailed and helped me clearly determine what package was right for me. It was also very helpful to understand the add-ons, the costs associated with, and each had clear pictures.

The resort itself is gorgeous. It definitely has a smaller, more intimate feel and you can get around to any of the restaurants or bars within minutes. We ate at 6 out of the 8 restaurants and each was incredible. For dinner, each restaurant had a very elegant and romantic vibe which I really liked. The buffet for breakfast, the Mexican restaurant (El Patio), the waterfront restaurant (Oceana), and the French restaurant (Bordeaux) were our favorites.

This resort definitely caters to couples and is very romantic. With that being said, it was still the perfect place to gather 52 people- single or not. Before the wedding, we would all be drinking at the pool and each night there were several fun events. There was constant live music at this resort which we really liked! I even had my bachelorette party here 2 nights before the wedding and we had the most amazing time. There was a band playing music on the Veranda and we danced until the nightclub at the resort opened up and we moved the party there. This resort was great with a large group and also great when we honeymooned there right after the wedding.

The wedding day itself was a dream. Dalia made sure every little detail was in place and was so attentive and considerate to me. The wedding package included a photographer and videographer which was HUGE and they were both fantastic. The package also included a Mexican trio (mariachi) playing during Cocktail Hour which I thought was awesome. Since I had already been with all my wedding guests over the past 2-3 days- the wedding itself was a straight up celebration. I think this is the #1 reason to have a destination wedding- all your family and friends get to know each other before the wedding, you get to party and vacation with your best friends and family and the actual wedding is just the absolute biggest celebration. No one was uncomfortable, everyone knew everyone, and our dance floor was not empty for one second!

I want to relive this day again and again. I could not have dreamt of a better day. I absolutely recommend this place to anyone.

Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun 6
    Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun 7
    Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Doell · Married on 01/25/2019

Dream Wedding

Superb service, welcomed like family, beautiful decor and a stunning beach. The food was to rave over and Veronica, our wedding specialist, was the most sincere in accommodating all of our requests! We cannot wait to come back for our anniversary, thank-you Silversands!

Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun 8
    Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun 9
    Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun 10
    Sent on 05/13/2019
  • LikeBerry

Halli · Married on 04/06/2018

Destination weddings can seem daunting, but Marine and the team at the Secrets Silversands were wonderful-- they made my life so easy, and I never felt overwhelmed. The actual event went off without a hitch, and it was the most perfect and magical day of my life!

Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun 11
    Sent on 04/15/2018

Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner