Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Second Mile Wedding Films

Stunning.Cinematic.Wedding.Films

8th Street Images wedding films are a beautiful, unique way to preserve your wedding day for a lifetime. We will capture every special moment and every tiny detail that you want to save forever. Send us an email to check on availability. We'd love to work with you on your big day.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Boise

Follow Second Mile Wedding Films on

7 Reviews for Second Mile Wedding Films

Andrew Garcia did a phenomenal job working with us and creating our wedding video. He exceeded all of our expectations! I recommend Second Mile Wedding Films without any hesitation.

Profile Picture Taylor, 2/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Choosing Second Mile Wedding Films to capture our wedding was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding. The video that we now have, of both the highlights of the day and the full ceremony, is something that we truly treasure! It is amazing to show to family and friends who were unable to attend, and each of them has said they feel like they were there after watching. The best part is that Andrew has a talent for capturing important moments AND compiling/editing them in a way that truly reflects the couple! I have already recommended Second Mile Wedding Films to friends and will continue to do so... thank you Andrew and Kayla!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 2/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kayla and Andrew were great to work with, I immediately felt comfortable with both of them (very important when strangers are part of your special moments). The final product was like a Hollywood trailer. In the small clip every special emotion was captured. Honestly, there is no videographer better than them in Boise. They are worth every cent, and I'm glad they were a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Lynnette, 11/12/11, 8 Reviews

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Second Mile Wedding films produces beautiful documentation of your wedding day that is an incredible work of art. Andrew and Kayla are so warm, kind and professional. The quality of their films is absolutely breathtaking and captures the true love and passion of the couples they work with. I highly recommend them to all my brides. Jean, Double Take Photography

Events