954 Newfield Street, Middletown, CT 06457 Map · Phone number

68 Reviews for Sebastian Photography

• Elena

Elena Ridenour · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Excellent Experience

Our experience with Sebastian Photography was just amazing! Phyllis and Sebastian accommodated us as our plans changed with the virus. They both came to our new location and gave us advice on where to hold the ceremony for the best pictures, where to get ready, how to decorate, etc. Their knowledge goes far beyond their excellent photography skills and they helped with every aspect of my wedding. Phyllis helped me attach my grandmother's handkerchief to my bouquet, helped me with my hair when it started to fall from my bobby pins, and touch up with my makeup when it started to fade and get oily in the pictures. Phyllis and Sebastian know weddings inside and out and as my groom and I were stressed and new to the process they helped us to figure out what we wanted and made it come to life on our big day. We were so pleased with the pictures, they are beautiful and we couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Sebastian Photography, and whenever we need a photographer again I am definitely going to use them. We get a private appointment included with our package to go in and look at our pictures for an album and we are so excited. Thank you Phyllis and Sebastian for everything you did for us!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Sebastian Photography's reply:

Elena and Anthony it was our pleasure to help you navigate through all the changes and mandates due to COVID-19. In the end, your wedding was absolutely beautiful. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and look forward to working with you both again soon!

Rachel Rivera · Married on 04/11/2020

Best in the business!!!

Sebastian Photography is by far the best in the industry. During our engagement shoot Seb and Phyllis made it a point to put my husband and I at ease when neither of us enjoy being the center of attention. We quickly learned during the shoot how experienced, organized, and attentive they are to detail. They are excellent at capturing the most out of every picture whether it is inside or outside and make it come to life! Phyllis was fantastic in structuring the timeline for our wedding day to make for such a less stressful day allowing us to enjoy each and every moment. Phyllis made it a point to always make sure my make up was always touched up. Seb even assisted my husband and his groomsmen in applying their boutonnieres. All of our family and friends have been so impressed and left in awe with the photos produced by Sebastian Photography. We and our family will be using Sebastian Photography for years to come! Thanks so much again Seb and Phyllis!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Sebastian Photography's reply:

Rachel and Dennis, it was a pleasure working with you both. Your wedding day was perfection! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Heidi · Married on 07/19/2019

Hire them immediately!

From the incredible engagement photo session to the full (and very hot) wedding day, Phyllis and Sebastian were absolutely the best. They take amazing photos—posed and gorgeous candids as well—and made us feel comfortable the entire time. And not only are their photos beautiful, they are lovely people too. Hire them immediately for your wedding. It’ll be by far the best decision you’ll make during the wedding planning process.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Sebastian Photography's reply:

Heidi and Bryan, we absolutely loved working with you both! What an honor it was for us to capture your love. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Sebastian Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3880.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Lake of Isles Country Club Weddings

Phyllis & Sebby are a dream team of photographers that do beautiful work and have a caring, insightful style. Their images are gorgeous and creative, and working with them is a true pleasure.

• 954 Newfield Street Middletown, 06457 See on map
    Location of (Sebastian Photography)