Issaquah, WA 98027 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About SeattleDJ.com

Your dream wedding: a romantic, FUN, Unique experience you will love and your guests will rave about!

Our capabilities: MC/DJ, wireless Audio/Lighting, Officiant, Coordinator, Green screen/Light painting/Slow Motion Photo Booth, Ceremony music, karaoke, Video/photo, wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, engagement party, bachelorette parties.

Follow SeattleDJ.com on

SeattleDJ.com 6
SeattleDJ.com 7
  • Lisa

Lisa Nguyen · Married on 07/20/2019

Comprehensive events services that saved my wedding day!

I am so thankful that we hired A Amore Events & Entertainment (aka SeattleDJ.com) to help us with our wedding--in our case, we truly might not have been able to have our wedding day without them! I hired them to provide the following services for my wedding: do-it-yourself wedding planner (Mari) and officiant/DJ (Carlos). Since my wedding was on the smaller side (less than 60 people), a DIY planner worked out great--Mari offered virtual and in person consultations on various topics (e.g., wedding invitations, venue site visits, vendor suggestions, etc.) and it was easy to schedule appointments via her online portal. Mari's advice was very useful and practical, and she created a wedding timeline and coordinated with my other vendors to help organize the day. I also found A Amore Events & Entertainment's comprehensive wedding package to very reasonably priced.

However, what made their service exceptional was what occurred 7 days before my wedding: Mari had found out from her event planner contacts that my venue had been closed down by the City of Seattle and canceled all its weddings! She texted to let me know, and I tried to get a hold of the venue owner without success (note: what happened to couples like me with that venue was described in articles on KOMO News and The Seattle Times). So I had 7 days to scramble and find a new venue and caterer, while also wondering about whether I would get a refund from the previous venue! Very fortunately, Mari was there for me--through her contacts, we arranged for a new venue/caterer with 4 days to spare and she was right there at the meeting with me and our new venue to discuss logistics, food choices, etc. Mari essentially helped save my wedding, and it was a wonderful and lovely day!

In regards to my officiant/DJ from A Amore Events, Carlos rolled with the punches with the change in venue/timeline. We used one of the suggested vows he provided to us and found them to be moving and profound. He was a very friendly, charming, and amusing emcee for the day and helped keep the wedding on track regarding timeline. He also was game for the changes in music requests he received from our guests.

Overall, I enthusiastically recommend A Amore Events & Entertainment!

Sent on 08/04/2019

DeeAnna · Married on 08/25/2018

Best DJ you could ask for

Mari and her team are one in a million. Every attention to detail and really takes on more than I would expect a DJ to do. We included karaoke and excellent MC skills plus she was amazing at keeping the wedding on track. She will work with you to stay on budget and is just a doll.

Sent on 02/09/2019
    SeattleDJ.com 16
    SeattleDJ.com 17
    SeattleDJ.com 18

SeattleDJ.com's reply:

Thanks DeeAnna! Your wedding was beautiful and unique and I had a lot of fun with the two of you planning and executing your vision. Congratulations and I hope you are enjoying your new home!

Mari and Amore Entertainment/Seattle DJ.com are the best! Mari has loads of experience in nearly every venue in the Seattle area. She has real insight into lighting and is never flustered and always flexible.

Sent on 04/27/2016

SeattleDJ.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,975.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Seattle Wedding Officiants
    Seattle Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Mari at Amore' Events and Entertainment is amazing! Each time I work with Mari the wedding is seamless. She really has things under control and does everything with a sense of confidence and professionalism. Working with a pro like Mari makes everyone's wedding day more enjoyable! I highly recommend Mari at Amore' Events and Entertainment.

• Tom Ellis Photography
    Tom Ellis Photography Wedding Photographers

A Amore always provides DJs who really know their business. And the owner Mari is one of my all-time favorite DJs to work with, and one of the most energetic people I've ever met. You can't go wrong with A Amore Events!

• A Grand Affaire Catering
    A Grand Affaire Catering Wedding Caterers

Mari is always a pleasure to work with! She is detailed and makes sure every aspect of the event is in sync and running smoothly. Wonderful service!

• Issaquah, 98027 See on map