Seattle, Seattle, WA 98191 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Real Weddings 1

About Seattle Floral Design

Seattle Floral Design is a Seattle-based company offering floral services to weddings and special events. Owner and lead floral designer Lana Spagnoli is gifted in her attention to detail and ability to make her clients feel seen and cared for throughout their time working together. Lana understands that each and every couple has a unique vision for their wedding day. She’ll take the time to get to know your vision, help you pick out flowers to perfectly complement your style and even provide you with samples along the way so that you know exactly what you’re getting when your big day arrives.

Seattle Floral Design provides a variety of floral services. Whether your event is modern, rustic or somewhere in-between, Lana and her team of dedicated staff are committed to helping you find the perfect blooms for you. Their services include:

• Consultations
  • Venue visit
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Other Services

In addition, the florist offers a variety of floral arrangements and designs. These include:

• Aisle décor

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

115 Reviews for Seattle Floral Design

Celon Valimar · Married on 09/06/2019

Magical and Gorgeous Florals!

I picked Seattle Floral Design for my wedding flowers and I couldn't be happier with my choice. Lana. the owner of this shop, is a gem. For one, her customer service is outstanding. And her prices for the products and service you receive are very reasonable. When we met in person, she brought portfolios of her work to help me with color combinations and ideas. I could tell right then she is a true artist. My wedding was on a Seattle-based small cruise ship, so I knew we had to keep it simple.

I am still in awe over Lana's sense of design. All our bouquets were gorgeous, fragrant, fresh and full. And when I walked onto the boat for my wedding, I felt like I had walked into a fairy tale. So many people also came up to me that night and said the exact same thing to me. The centerpieces were lush and beautiful, the linens Lana brought were perfect, the scent of fresh-cut flowers filled the air, and the lanterns were lit and glowing. I credit Lana with creating that ambiance and mood. She listens to what you want, then creates your vision, but beyond your wildest dreams! If you are looking for gifted, creative florist with A+ customer service, I recommend Seattle Floral Design.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Brad Kilgus · Married on 08/18/2019

Highly Recommended!

We were very happy with every aspect of our experience with Seattle Floral Design. Our floral and rentals from Seattle Floral essentially made up all of the décor for our wedding and we received so many compliments about how beautiful it was. Lana was responsive and pleasant to work with from beginning to end. She really did an excellent job identifying our style preferences and working through all of the details with us to develop our vision. She was also honest with her pricing and accommodating of our budget. The cost was very reasonable for the amount of work she put and the level of quality in the end result.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Bo Zhang

Bo Zhang · Married on 08/18/2019

Highly anticipated but still beyond expectations

Choosing Lana as our florist is the best decision we had made for our wedding. We had high expectation for her because lots of our friends including wedding planner had recommended her, but her work still exceeds our expectation.

(10/10) Great consultant for flower choice. Lana is really professional. She will listen to your requirements and ideas, but she also give her honest opinion. She might felt little strong opinion at first, but we glad to hear her professional suggestion, and final result turn out to be really good.

(11/10) Aesthetic of wedding flower and decor
    Lana and her team arrive in time, it is very hot summer day. They had no complains. And they does not take a break until everything is done. The flowers looks AMAZING at wedding day, we took much memorable photos. After I told guests can took flowers home if they like them, all the guest are went crazy and took everything away in 5 minutes.

(10/10) Be your friend and beyond
    Lana is such a nice person to be friend with. Few weeks before the wedding, we went to her home to finalize the choice of flower and rental, she is very patient and spent nearly 3~4 hours with us, and she give her honest suggestion on every single item. And she showed us her cute cat, and told us lots of good stories. She treat us not just like customers but also friends.
    She is also very generous, we broke some rental glasses, she does not mad at us at all, she worked out a solution that minimizes the lost for both of us. Really appreciate !

In summary, choosing Lana is a no-brainer if you choose to get married in Great Seattle Area.

Sent on 09/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Seattle Floral Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Seattle Seattle, Washington, 98191 See on map
    2067937351 (Phone number)
    Location of (Seattle Floral Design)