4454 Long Branch Ave, San Diego, CA 92107 Map · Phone number

About Sean Michael Haffey Photography

FINE ART DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHY

I shoot with an elegant documentary style to create powerful images. With over 20 years of photojournalistic experience I approach every wedding with a focus on decisive moments where emotions and love rule the day. I treat every wedding as unique, no wedding is too large or too small. If beautiful images of your dearest memories interest you, please contact me. Please visit my website at www.Haffeyphotography.com to see some recent work.

Booking now for Weddings in San Diego, Southern California, Anywhere in the World you want to go!

train1of12
18e19c83c30298b4 1245994233656 IMG4712
MG0296

4 Reviews for Sean Michael Haffey Photography

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2009

Sean Haffey was without question our favorite wedding vendor! We felt the most important detail for our wedding would be the photographs that we would take away from the day, and see forever. Once we met Sean, and saw his work there was no question that we would work with him. He went above and beyond our expectations from our engagement photos, to the sign in book that he made for us, to our wedding day. He has true talent, amazing creativity, and an unparalleled professionalism that came through in all of his work. On our wedding day Sean managed to capture each and every detail, even ones that we missed ourselves! He is a pleasure to work with on every level and treats his clients as friends. We look forward to our continued relationship with Sean and all the photo opportunities to capture in our future!
    All our best!
    Ky & Nicole Reding

Sent on 09/28/2009

Julie · Married on 06/27/2009

When all is said and done, the only thing you have left after your wedding are your photographs. So I spent a lot of time looking for the right photographer -- and I found it with Sean Haffey.

Sean has been a news photographer for 20 years, and his photojournalistic style is exactly what I was looking for. No boring shots against a boring backdrop -- instead, he shot natural, candid photos outdoors that really captured our personalities. He instinctively knew what would make a great shot, and provided suggestions and feedback to ensure that every shot came off perfectly. I really couldn't be happier with the photos.

Not only is Sean a fantastic photographer, he's a great guy who is easy to work with. For our pre-ceremony photos, we were an hour off schedule due to an unexpected trip to the ER for food poisoning. He waited patiently while we got ready and was able to get us back on schedule. He even drove us home when our shuttle driver disappeared.

In short, I highly recommend Sean Haffey as a terrific wedding photographer. If you haven't checked out his site yet, visit www.haffeyphotography.com and you'll see why my husband and I are fans.

Sent on 07/09/2009

David · Married on 04/11/2009

Sean far exceeded our already high expectations. We could not be happier with the incredible photos we now have for the rest of our life.

Not only did Sean's personality mesh very well with ours, but his knack for capturing our personality as a couple came through in each photo. He really sees the "moment" very well and captures it with his camera. Not to mention how well he keeps his cool during the Chaos! =)

Sean's "photojournalistic" approach to shooting the wedding really captures the spirit of every portion of the wedding day. From the intimate set up to the all out celebration, there wasn't a moment or emotion lost from any of our photos.

Sean's Engagement photo session also produced some of our favorite and most cherished "couple" photos.

All of our friends and family respond with the same statement after seeing our photos "You guys have the absolute best wedding photos, WHO is your photographer?!"

We could not give a higher recommendation for his services.

Sent on 06/25/2009