Sean Holder Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sean Holder Photography

Your wedding needs to be treasured forever with every detail captured.  You do not have to spend a fortune on your wedding to have great images.

Sean Holder Photography’s style is more of a feeling; an experience. When you are being photographed by us – you will feel fun, powerful, lighthearted, stunning, on top of the world. Because that is how we envision our clients. We take the time to get to know you – to learn what will evoke the natural smile, what will cause you to show your sensual side, perhaps even a tear or two, what will allow you to just be you. That is what makes our photos stand out – the experience that allows the inner you to shine.  “When your day is finished, all that will remain are the images & the memories.”

Contact Sean Holder Photography at (757) 553-1810 or sean@seanholderphotography.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Proofs (1)

Sean is a class act!! He is extremely professional and you can tell he's been in the business for a while. His attention to detail helped me to relax on my special day because I knew he had it all under control. Every time I was having a moment with a friend or family member as soon as I turned around Sean would be there to capture the memory! Friends and family had nothing but kind words to say about how hard he worked the entire night. He has great prices and is always on schedule. I will be referring him to all of my friends and family members for future events. Thank you so much Sean for all of your hard work, and for making my special day extra special!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Sean at a bridal show and was amazed by the work he had in display so we hired him ASAP! He is wonderful to work with and worth every single penny we spent for our package. Day of our wedding, him and his assistant were there to capture EVERY single moment and also included the guests in his shots (which we don't see many photographers doing). We are absolutely in love with our pictures and finding it very difficult to only pick 70 for our album :) He is definitely someone I would hire again for more events.

Profile Picture Madila, 9/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing job. Wonderful to work with.. Can't wait until the wedding

Profile Picture brandi, 9/5/16, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1446739977972 holder 2
220x220 sq 1446739871644 holder 1

2 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Sean Holder is a great guy, one you would want for the day of your wedding. Very professional, his pictures are gorgeous and he has shot a variety of ethnic weddings as well. Easy to work with, you cannot go wrong.

I have worked with Sean for a number of Indian/South Asian brides. He is very easy to work with and blends in seamlessly. I have never felt his presence while doing hair and makeup. His work is exceptional, the quality evident in every capture. Looking forward to working with him again....soon.

Sean is enthusiastic, detailed, and really thorough. A recent bride of ours loved photography and probably gave him a shot list of 50 different poses - not only did he breeze through their wedding and knock out their wish list, but more importantly the photos are BEAUTIFUL.

We have a great time working with Sean and the clients receive incredible photos

I have worked with Sean for a while now. My clients as well as myself have been thrilled with his professionalism and his work that he has produced. He will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for, and more! Sean is a great photographer and will give you 110%!

Events