Miami, FL 33138 Map · Phone number

About Sean Griffin Photography

Passionate wedding photographer dedicated to connecting with people to yield the most amazing and memorable images possible

Follow Sean Griffin Photography on

ProfileIcon
Export112644

40 Reviews for Sean Griffin Photography

Somer · Married on 03/19/2016

I found Sean on a list of vendors previously used for the ceremony/reception venue I booked. I first contacted him via email and he responded vey promptly. After speaking via email and before booking he wanted to speak to me to see what I wanted in a photographer and also to introduce himself and his work. I was very pleased when we spoke over the phone and considered him in my top 3 photographer choices. Me and my husband then met with Sean and Maureen, his girlfriend/assistant, in person and was very impressed with how they work and how easy it was to bounce ideas back and fourth between us. We ended up booking Sean for both our engagement shoot and our wedding photography. Together Sean and Maureen are fun to work with and you could tell they enjoy what they do. Our engagement picture turned out perfect. Throughout the planning process they were very hands on and helped with wedding tips not only about photography but also helped with scheduling and were always available whenever we needed advise about planning or just to answer simple questions. On the day of the wedding they were very prompt and helpful ( Maureen even gave me tips about how to put on my wedding dress ). They captured every aspect of my wedding day perfectly, from getting dressed to the very end of the night. All of the guest at the wedding loved them as well and some are even thinking of booking them for their events. I HIGHLY recommend booking Sean and Maureen, you will definitely get your money's worth with them and they will make the process very easy and fun. :)

Sent on 05/01/2016

Leslie · Married on 12/04/2015

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am with Sean Griffin Photography! He made every step of the process easy, and more importantly, enjoyable. Sean was super helpful during the planning stages, where he helped me with everything, including a "day-of timeline" (which I desperately needed!). He also had many helpful suggestions from his experiences as a wedding photographer, which were much appreciated. He and Maureen arrived on time (despite the terrible weather), and helped me to see the bright side of my very rainy (see what I did there?) wedding day! They were very professional, easy going, and were able to get the wedding party and family in order, which made the day go so smoothly. Sean and Maureen made everyone feel comfortable around the camera, and offered many suggestions that made for great photos! I received my teaser pictures, and am SO happy we chose them to capture the most amazing day of our lives!

Sent on 12/29/2015
  • W

William · Married on 12/04/2015

Sean Griffin and his team were fantastic. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was captured the way we wanted it to be. They are a truly professional team and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Sean Griffin Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• RVL Event Design and Planning
    RVL Event Design and Planning Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Sean for one of my wedding events and he was excellent to work with. He was very professional and catered to the clients every need. He is very flexible and fun to work with. Has a creative eye for shots that will make your event a memorable one. He is great to work with and he would be an excellent choice as your photographer for your next event.