Kilauea, HI 96754 Map · Phone number

About Sea Light Studios

Our method is professional, personal and interactive. Our studio is the wonder that is Hawaii. Our inspiration is the universal bond we share with each other. Our products are fresh and elegant images that capture the profound spirit of devotion. We are Sea Light Studios - award winning Kauai wedding photographers.

Follow Sea Light Studios on

d86babcaef1253fa 1379625606466 gallery2 15
gallery1 01

54 Reviews for Sea Light Studios

Tiffany · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot rave enough about Sebastian and Fawne. Not only are our wedding photos more beautiful than I could ever imagine, they made the planning and day-of go so smoothly.

When it came to planning our wedding, I told my husband that the only things I truly cared about were my wedding dress, an open bar, and our wedding photos :) When I saw Sea Light Studio's portfolio, I fell in love with the way they were able to capture the love and happiness of the day, all while using natural light to create stunning photos. When I contacted them, they immediately reached out to set up a call and then a video chat with my partner. I knew right away that they were the ones -- not only were they obviously talented, they were kind, thoughtful, and you can tell they truly care about their work and the couples they work with. From that point on, they exceeded my expectations.

With regards to our photos, I cannot put into words how much we love them. Every part of our wedding day was perfectly captured in the photos, and all the friends and family we have shared our photos with uniformly state that our photos look like they came from a wedding magazine! They are truly talented photographers.

However, not only are the photos incredible, they truly feel like your partners on your wedding day. Although we had a wedding planner, we felt like Sebastian and Fawne were more on top of planning than our planner! As for the day-of, they go above and beyond to make sure that you feel comfortable, are taken care of, and just have fun. As other brides and grooms can attest, there are a lot of moving parts going on during your wedding and you are getting pulled in a million different directions. Sebastian helped us remain calm, cool, and collected and worked incredibly hard to make sure that he captured all the various photos we wanted, all with a huge smile. They are consummate professionals and just down-to-earth, good people.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Alina · Married on 10/22/2017

Our experience with Fawne and Sebastian was so good that I'm getting teary just writing this review! First, the photos are gorgeous and we were incredibly happy with the finished product. Sebastian captured the couple days of our wedding so beautifully, getting almost all of our guests, all of our family, and tons of the happy couple! I didn't know how much I would like the shots of just me and my husband, but they ended up being my favorite ones because of how happy and relaxed we look in all of them. That brings me to my second point, and perhaps the most important one. We met Sebastian for the first time in person a day before the wedding. However, already we felt like we knew him given all the phone and Skype conversations from before! When you are planning a destination wedding, it is so comforting to get to know any crucial people ahead of time, and Fawne and Sebastian were great at that. Then we met Sebastian in person and were immediately struck by what a warm person he is. The day of the wedding, he spent the whole day with my husband (getting ready photos, etc), and my husband always comments how much he truly appreciated his company and steadying presence that day. We really felt like Sebastian was a good friend by the end of everything. He also was very good about making us comfortable while taking the photos. Neither my husband nor I were sure we would be able to be in front of a camera for so long, but with Sebastian it just felt like we were talking and laughing with each other.

I would absolutely recommend Fawne and Sebastian to anyone planning a wedding in Kaua'i (or surrounding areas). You can tell that they truly love Kaua'i, taking photos, and being a part of these special days!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Cara · Married on 05/27/2017

Sebastian and Fawne were absolutely amazing from start to finish. We had them do our engagement photos as well as our wedding weekend. We were so happy with their work! They are the utmost professionals when it comes to their work, but they are so warm and kind and friendly we were immediately comfortable in front of the camera (which is not easy to say for two awkward people!). Their work was absolutely suburb!! I sent out hard copies to guests after the wedding and everyone was in awe. Many of our local guests told them they had never had photos of them like this before and were so genuinely ecstatic to have these pieces of art in their home. They adored the candid shots of them working to make our wedding wonderful, as well as more posed ones. My husband and I absolutely adored every single photo and were so happy to have Sea Light Studios at our wedding.

I will admit I was slightly nervous as about a month before our wedding Fawne was in a terrible car accident and was unable to shoot at our wedding. We were deeply sad since we love her as a person dearly but completely understood - health comes first! Sebastian was fantastic at leading the charge and hired a wonderful second shooter - she took great direction from him and our photographs where in the Sea Light Studio style - which was exactly what I wanted!

Mahalo for making our big day incredibly special - every time we look at the photos we can't help but smile!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sea Light Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Julie D. Wirtz, Kauai Officiant/Celebrant
    Julie D. Wirtz, Kauai Officiant/Celebrant Wedding Officiants

Fawne and Sebastian are always a joy to work with, very professional, easy going and listen to what the clients wants. I highly recommend this team photography for your event.

• Mia Moriguchi
    Mia Moriguchi Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fawne and Sebastian are awesome photographers and very easy to work with. I love their artistic style of photography. I actually used them for my own wedding and my husband and I were very pleased with all of our pictures. They really help to bring calm energy to the wedding, which is very important. I would highly recommend Sea Light Studios!

• Kilauea, 96754 See on map