Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Se La Vie Photography

"Se La Vie!" In English that means, "Here's to Life!" That is the focus in our photos. We view our photography as a celebration of life and all of it's special events including weddings. After gaining experience in wedding videography, we learned a lot about angles, lighting and attention to detail.

I guess our photography style is more laid back. Katie is more emotional in the way she takes her photos. Brian is a bit more technical. Although we do help with posing certain pictures as needed, we prefer to just capture the moments as they happen. A posed photo basically shows what you're wearing and where the photo was taken but a candid shot tells so much more! Just by looking at it you can remember what was happening and how you were feeling at that very moment.

Brian and I have been married for almost 10 years, I can tell you I don't remember a whole lot about our wedding. It really does become a blur for most people. Our wedding photographer was a friend of ours and although he did take some decent photos of us, (we were a bit short on cash to say the least) I really do wish that I had prioritized getting a professional instead of other things at the event (since I don't really remember them anyway).

From our experience, we can tell you that besides your "I dos", your pictures will be the most treasured thing from your wedding and so, no matter what your budget is, plan on making your photos TOP priority. If you're short on cash, we offer a flexible payment schedule. We really want to work with you. Some photographers could care less. But not us. We want to give you every opportunity to have good photos. Just because you're short on cash, doesn't mean you shouldn't have amazing photos! Please contact us for more info and enjoy our sample album! I'm new to Wedding Wire so more photos will be added soon. Yours could be next! Check us out on Facebook for more photos.

Follow Se La Vie Photography on

IMG0049Version7
IMG0059Version5

1 Reviews for Se La Vie Photography

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2012

Katie was our photographer for our wedding and she was wonderful. She was very easy going and we loved how she was politely directional with the photo shots because they came out so breathtaking! She captured all the events of the day and we love all our wedding photographs, I would highly recommend this photographer as well as her company during this magical event.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Se La Vie Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Se La Vie Photography 1
    Military Discount
    Are you currently serving in the military? We offer our dedicated soldiers a  discount on our wedding package!

• Bonney Lake, 98391 See on map