6235 Main St. Apt 1075, Frisco, TX 75034 Map · Phone number

About SE Bridal and Ladies Alterations

Greeting DFW Brides,

I would love to alter your gown or dress. My specialty is in altering gowns for brides and dresses for beside the bride. Elena has over 20 years of experience altering dresses and bridal alterations. She is a detail-oriented seamstress who understands that the specific needs of every bride differ, so each piece is meticulously altered to reflect your personal style.

Next, a lot of our sweet clients are locals and many are out of state but most importantly - they all love our customer service.

With questions, please feel free to call or text as I work one on one with each and every bride.

Looking forward to meeting and serving you,

Elena Burunova - Business Owner

SE Bridal and Ladies Alterations 6
SE Bridal and Ladies Alterations 7
  • Sara

Sara Regan · Married on 06/16/2019

The best experience I’ve ever had with alterations!

Elena at SE Bridal is amazing! From the start she made me feel very comfortable and she and her family were very welcoming. You can tell Elena is brilliant at her craft and she truly cares about the client. My dress had some difficult boning that was creating unwanted creases in my dress. Elena spent two hours with me working tirelessly to figure out how to fix the problem. My dress looks absolutely beautiful and fits me perfectly! She does great with complex dresses. I would recommend her to anyone looking for professional, reliable, and excellent alterations!

Sent on 06/01/2019

SE Bridal and Ladies Alterations's reply:

Thank you, Sara, for your beautiful review! Your dress taught me something new about your dress. Love the experience I got from working with you! Blessings to your family!
  • Sarah

Sarah Roberson · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!!!

Elena with SE Bridal Alterations is AMAZING!! She did a beautiful job with my wedding dress! Before I got alterations done, the chest area was way too big, it was a little long and I needed a bustle. I was on the verge of hating my dress because the fit was so bad, I didn’t think it could be fixed. Then I met Elena ❤️ She took it in at the chest and also sewed in cups. She shortened the hem without taking away the scalloped bottom of lace. When it came to the bustle, she pinned it like 8 different ways and took a picture of each with my phone so I could look at them at home and choose one. I loved that! She never rushed me and wanted to make sure I was happy with my dress at each visit. I bought a beaded belt and I loved it, but the ribbon didn’t match my dress. Elena removed the beading and sewed it on ribbon that matched my dress. She also made me a beautiful veil and added tulle to my skirt for a little more volume. She is so professional and best of all, affordable! Wedding dress shops get really pricey when it comes to alterations. I highly highly recommend her! I added one action shot to show there was no way I was falling out of the dress 😆 Plus, it was extremely comfortable....not too tight and I also didn’t feel like I had to keep pulling my dress up. It fit perfectly! Thank you Elena! You do beautiful work!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    SE Bridal and Ladies Alterations 8
    SE Bridal and Ladies Alterations 9
    SE Bridal and Ladies Alterations 10
    SE Bridal and Ladies Alterations 11

SE Bridal and Ladies Alterations's reply:

Sara, thank you, for your beautiful written review!!! Thank you for allowing SE Bridal Alterations to be part of your big day! I love your action shot :) Blessings to your new family and wish you all the best!!!
  • Sarah

Sarah Roberson · Married on 05/11/2019

Bridesmaid Dress Emergency

Elena with SE Bridal Alterations is the best!! My wedding was in May and she helped me in a crisis situation. My sister was flying to TX 2 days before the wedding. She had gained weight from health issues and her dress didn’t fit. She took it to 2 different alteration shops in MI and they said there was no way to let it out. I mentioned it to Elena a week before my wedding and she said to bring in the dress and she would see what she could do. Luckily, my sister shipped her dress to me ahead of time. My sister’s dress was not just a little snug, the zipper had been ripped from the fabric after trying to zip it up. The bust and waistline did not fit her at all and we were worried she wouldn’t be able to get in the dress at all in a week! Other professionals said there was absolutely no way to let out the dress, but Elena was able to let it out almost 2 inches!! She replaced the zipper, redid the boning in the torso of the dress and you could not tell the dress was ever altered!!! I was shocked at how much she was able to do and she did it in 2 days!!! Not only did the dress fit my sister perfectly, she was even able to wear a strapless bra, which wasn’t even an option before! Plus, Elena did all the work without even seeing my sister in the dress! I just gave her as much info as I could on the fit and she took it from there! I highly recommend her! Thanks again Elena, you saved my wedding!!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    SE Bridal and Ladies Alterations 12
    SE Bridal and Ladies Alterations 13

SE Bridal and Ladies Alterations's reply:

Thank you, Sarah. I love it when the challenge is on! I'm glad that i was able to help your sister with her dress! Blessings and thank you for your business! :)

SE Bridal and Ladies Alterations FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Garters, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 6235 Main St. Apt 1075 Frisco, TX, 75034 See on map
    360-208-8753 (Phone number)
    360-314-8549 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 8am-8pm Sat. 8am-1pm 5pm-7pm Sunday 1-3pm