8510 16th Street, # 203, Silver Spring, MD 20910 Map · Phone number

About SDB Photography, LLC

Professional Photography services and creative artistry at reasonable and affordable fees. Client focused services tailored to meet your needs. Thoughtful and accurate efficiency capture the details and emotions of your wedding day, preserving them for future anniversaries. ALL INCLUSIVE WEDDING PACKAGES STARTING AT $995. Member - Wedding & Portrait Photographers International, Professional Photographers of America.
Call me at (240)462-0664 or email me at Shawn@SDBPhotos.com

Letter from Shawn:

Photography has always been a passion of mine. I began early in life with my Pentax 35 mm SLR modeling my shots after those I saw in my mother's Elle and National Geographic magazines. Over the years, I've developed a style of photography that can best be labeled as photojournalistic and thorough. Fragments of my personal photographic style are taken from celebrated self-taught photographers like Gordon Parks, Melvin Sokolsy, and Ansel Adams. I feel the essence of a subject is best captured candidly with multiple shots of a moment, where each shot individually depicts the precision of the emotion and memories made during that split second. The best photograph is one that allows the light reflected to grab your attention with a smile, surprise, or sigh that tells a story open to vast interpretation.

My ultimate goal is to make your photographic session comfortable and enjoyable! I am timely and efficient. Due to the journalistic nature of my work, 90 percent of your event will take place without interruption or direction from me. I am focused on the style and quality of the photograph, but your absolute delight is paramount. I look forward to capturing images of your event that will spark memories for years to come!

6b57a6bbbb0a9d8a 1212769848098 SDB 2620
6b57a6bbbb0a9d8a 1212769848098 SDB 2620

8 Reviews for SDB Photography, LLC

• I

Sharon · Married on 09/20/2008

Shawn totally rocks as a photographer! The pictures that were taken went above and beyond any expectations that we had for the wedding. He asked questions to know what you were personally looking for with regards to your wedding day. We were very thrilled to see the finished product. He took the time to answer any question we had in a very reasonable amount of time. He comes highly recommended by us!

Sent on 10/11/2008

Kira · Married on 09/20/2008

This guy is totally NOT over the top. He listens to what you want and gives you exactly that! He takes 700+ pictures and i REASONABLY Prices for the location! He includes albums with his packages and all your proofs for you to do as you wish with.

Sent on 10/21/2008

Alisha · Married on 05/10/2008

Shawn did an excellent job at our wedding. The pictures are awesome. I can't wait to see our coffee table book.

Sent on 06/24/2008