Scrumptious Wedding & Specialty Cakes: Home of Colette's Cake Goddess

Scrumptious Wedding & Specialty Cakes: Home of Colette's Cake Goddess

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Scrumptious Wedding & Specialty Cakes: Home of Colette's Cake Goddess

Scrumptious Wedding & Specialty Cakes:

A quaint little cake gallery nestled in the heart of Orange that creates scrumptious, unique and unforgettable wedding cakes. We create cakes with artistic enchanting designs as well as mouth watering and delicious taste. Call for a free design consultation and cake tasting today.

Contact Us Today for Your Next Event!

Website

Email Us

(714) 974-6881

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Orange County, Inland Empire

Follow Scrumptious Wedding & Specialty Cakes: Home of Colette's Cake Goddess on

24 Reviews for Scrumptious Wedding & Specialty Cakes: Home of Colette's Cake Goddess

2.0

We picked Scrumptious Wedding Cakes and had agreed on the design and contract. Sadly, they had to close their doors due to an illness and we had to find another vendor. We thankfully had 1 1/2 months left before we got married.

If still in business I would recommend them.

Profile Picture Charlene, 9/4/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Services was good, tasting was good. However, for the final product my husband and I were not satisfied. Expectations were not met and we felt a bit deceived. We had paid extra for extra filling and for the actually cake not only did we get receive extra filling we felt like we got less than what the norm should have been.

Profile Picture Kathie-Duyen, 1/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Rowena at Scrumptious Wedding cakes was very friendly & listened to what we wanted and/or needed. She definitely tried to help save us money rather than try to sell us or make a bigger sale. We had our first tasting and she made sure to let us know that nothing was final until 2 weeks before, that way in case we changed our minds on flavors. Of course, I did change my mind and wanted to do another tasting with flavors that were not used in the first tasting. She was definitely flexible and helped accommodate what we wanted to try. Our 6 inch cake was delicious and I wish we got to try all of the cupcake flavors.

Profile Picture User2858736, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews