Scotto Films

Albany, New York View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Video production was always fascinating to me. Like everyone else, I enjoyed movies from a young age, but there was something inside me, something urging me to get behind the camera myself and create videos that I could be proud to call my own. Little by little, the urge grew stronger, pushing me to learn about videography, paying close attention to the videos that I watched so that I could figure out what resonated with me most. Although I did not know it fully at the time, I was sharpening an artistic sense that I would in time translate into a career, accruing skills that I would come to utilize day in and day out.

Five years ago, I made the leap. That was 2014, and I knew that the time was right. I had learned a lot about videography during my studies, and I felt ready to put my knowledge into practice. Creating wedding videos, I committed myself to enshrining my clients' special days, helping them to commemorate the moments that meant so much to them. I saw quickly that the work I was doing meant a great deal to the people that I served, which filled me with immense pride.

Today, I have built a reputation for myself as a wedding videographer who takes the time to understand each wedding. I understand how important all the details are, recognizing that there are no "small" details and that in an instant, a feeling can flash by, a feeling that is worth preserving for all time. Although I bring a modern, high-energy style to all my work, I allow the wedding to direct me for the most part, following the tone and the day's story as they play out. Trusting all my clients to choose their own music so that they play an active role in the production process, I want my couples to form a strong emotional attachment to the finished product.

Based in Albany, I have traveled all over the area, going wherever my clients need me to go. I have developed a sharp intuition for wedding videography so that my work stands out from the work that other videographers in the area offer. To me, wedding videography is an art in and of itself, and it is an art that I take seriously. I strive for quality in all aspects of my videos, from the picture quality to the frame composition to the lighting to the editing. If you are looking for something attractive and different, you have come to the right place.

I always take into account my clients' thoughts and opinions. This is, after all, a video for you. Maintaining a positive attitude at all times, I think of myself as easy to work with, and naturally social, I enjoy meeting new people. Weddings are, in a way, the places that I feel most at ease, the joy and the vibrancy of the event inspiring and energizing me.

Sincerely Mike.

This videographer loves couples’ reactions to the videos he’s taken of their special day. Couples can receive their final product via digital download, SD card, USB flash drive or USB hard drive. Scotto Films offers the following services:

• Drone footage
  • Full-feature video
  • High-definition video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Emily
    Emily D. Married on 11/20/2021

If you’re reading this, consider it your sign to hire Mike!

Like many couples, my husband and I were torn on whether we needed a videographer at our wedding. After a search in the Saratoga area, we decided we wanted to work with Mike. He was the most affordable videographer that we looked at and was so nice and low key when we spoke with him. If you’re reading this review, please consider it your sign that you should hire Mike. We just got our wedding video back and were blown away. Mike is insanely talented and so much fun to work with. Our video is something we will absolutely treasure forever thanks to him. I am so happy with his work and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding video that doesn’t break the bank and becomes a family treasure for generations!
    Jessica Married on 11/12/2021

Best videographer around!

Mike was absolutely incredible! After watching some of his videos mike was the first vendor we booked after our venue!
    We originally booked him for our wedding 11/13/2020 but we had to reschedule, and he was thankfully still available for our wedding 11/12/21. We emailed many times prior to our wedding and talked on the phone to walk through our wedding timeline.
    He captured every moment that we wanted and truly made us so comfortable all throughout the day and got so many real candid moments of us! We truly couldn’t have asked for anyone better to capture our special day!
    His second shooter was also incredible, he spent most of the morning with my husband but he said he was so fun and got great shots of the boys while making them feel comfortable!
    If mike is available you have to book him, you won’t regret it!
  • Brian
    Brian L. Married on 11/06/2021

Simply The Best!

Mike Scotto was and is simply the best! From the time we met with him to inquire about our wedding to the big day, my wife Danielle and I never once had to worry about making sure those special moments of our day were being captured. We loved his responsiveness, pricing and the uniqueness to his packages. Above all else, Mike and his team are great guys and helped to make our wedding one to remember! Highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Mike and he is a consummate professional that cares about his work AND his clients. The attention to detail in his video is truly a work of art. Watching the finished product I was impressed at how everything came together in a neat clean video that moved very smoothly from beginning to end. Mike is flexible to the on going changes at a wedding and was very easy to work with. I can understand why his clients hire him and speak so highly of his work. Easy going yet focused on getting that perfect shot for his clients. You will be happy you hired him and lucky if he is available to work with you.

Albany Albany, New York, 12288
Location of (Scotto Films)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding