Richmond, TX 77406 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Scott & Lisa Weddings

You Only Get One Chance!

Documenting your wedding is a cherished keepsake, passed down through generations, and the only commemoration of the thousands of hours and dollars spent to plan the most important day of your life. Other than the choice of a spouse, the choice of the wedding videographer and/or photographer is the most important wedding-related decision you will make, and is not to be taken lightly!

We Are Married Too!

Yep inseparable since 2000 and we wouldn't have it any other way! We had a chance meeting and it just clicked. It was one of those meant to be things. We still go out on our "first date" often. That date was meeting for coffee at Starbucks, she drinks the tea and he drinks the coffee and we both shared a piece of delicious lemon pound cake. She was following too close coming out the door and he was being a gent and went to hold the door for her and bumped her and made her spill her tea. We've forgone the spilling and bumping, but still love to go for our tea and coffee and we still split our lemon pound cake!

How We Began!

A young couple watched a documentary I filmed and reached out to me to ask "please tell me you film weddings"? Who knew that little question would lead us down such a wonder and fulfilling path.

Our Philosophy!

To go beyond the image. It's not just pushing a button for a job, it's our passion and we put our hearts into it.

It's Our Style!

To make something uniquely yours that you will enjoy for a lifetime.

Follow Scott & Lisa Weddings on

20140510lfwedding256

• Videos 3

18 Reviews for Scott & Lisa Weddings

Marcie · Married on 02/28/2015

My husband and I were lucky enough to work with Scott & Lisa for our engagement & bridal shoot and wedding day photography/cinematography. The results were phenomenal, but the overall experience exceeded our expectations.
    When my husband and I made the decision to have Scott & Lisa as our photography/cinematography team, we were impressed they took the time to learn more about our relationship than on a surface level. Via phone calls, chats over coffee, Skype convos, and e-mail chains; Scott & Lisa dove deep into our story to help us capture the our wedding memories in an authentic way.
    One of their greatest qualities is their attention to detail. They take time before shoots to seek out locations, backdrops, and even background noises to help set the stage for your story. Scott & Lisa visited our engagement shoot location the day before our shoot to pick out photo locations to save us from the heat. They even took photos and footage of our wedding venue a month before our wedding date. The footage they captured ahead of time added gorgeous touches to our film that we would have missed out on otherwise since it rained on our wedding day.
    What I appreciated most from Scott & Lisa was their dedication to us. Whether it was rescheduling shoots due to weather, finding a studio for last-minute bridal portraits, or hand painting a blush-colored backdrop for the perfect shot; they made it clear that customer service is their priority.
    In case it isn't clear yet, my husband and I are overjoyed with our prints and film! The pictures are relaxed, authentic, and beautiful. The film is engaging, celebratory, and original - no cookie cutter story lines here.
    Based on our experience with Scott & Lisa and the photos and video we received; my husband and I wouldn’t hesitate to work with them again. We even recommend them to every engaged couple we know, and at least 1 of those couples has happily worked with them since our wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Marcie · Married on 02/28/2015

Sent on 06/05/2015

Larissa · Married on 05/10/2014

Scott and Lisa go to great lengths to make you feel comfortable! They're very easy going and do amazing work!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Award

Scott & Lisa Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage

• Richmond, 77406 See on map