Albuquerque, NM 87110 Map · Phone number

About Scott Cameron Officiant

I am a Universal Life Church Minister who has been presiding over weddings since 2004. I have done weddings in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Stanley, Idaho; in chapels, backyards, bed and breakfasts, and by mountain lakes; and for people from all walks of life.

In all of my ceremonies, I am honored to be a part of your celebration and strive for making the event professional, unique, and to the exact wishes and desires of the couple. Included in my officiating services are providing the couple with sample ceremonies, vows, and readings from actual ceremonies, as well as from a wide array of books; consultations with the couple to discern what they are hoping to get from their ceremony; drafting the ceremony for printing; conducting a rehearsal to ensure that the big day will go as smoothly as possible; and officiating at the actual wedding ceremony. Throughout the process, I make myself available for brainstorming and discussions to assist the couple in anyway I can to support you and make certain that you arrive at a ceremony that is one you and your wedding guests will always cherish and remember.

In addition to being a ULC Minister, I am a longtime meditator and practicing Buddhist, advocate, certified mediator, licensed attorney, cyclist, runner, river rafter, humble husband, and devoted father to 2 young boys.

Here's what some of the folks I have been honored to help have to say about my services:

"Thank you for sharing in the beginning of our adventure and for marrying us with such harmony and rhythm. You were a part of something that changed our lives forever. With much Love and Thanks"

Drew and Jude, 2005

"We can never thank you enough for officiating at our wedding! As we started to plan our wedding, we knew we wanted to be married by someone who would help us design a ceremony that reflected us and our beliefs. You gave us all that - and more! You worked with us through several meetings and emails to select exactly what we wanted to include. You brought us excellent ideas, many of which we incorporated into our ceremony. And you listened to our vision, and used that in your approach. The ceremony, and indeed the entire day, was everything we wanted it to be. You were a huge part of that! Thank you for all the time and work you put into getting it just right. We'll never forget it!"

Stacey and Eli, 2007

"Thank you for celebrating our wedding day with us. We really enjoyed all of the ideas and experience that you had to offer us as we started creating our ceremony. We both felt that the words you said and the ceremony we complied were and accurate reflection who we are as individuals. We also appreciated that even though we chose not to get married in the church, you helped us create a very spiritual and meaningful ceremony. You helped us create a lasting memory we will not forget. Thank you Scott!"

Krista and Jake, 2010

EPSON004
EPSON001
EPSON002

Scott Cameron Officiant FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, No Denomination, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist