Scotch + Thistle Events

Midlothian, VA View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Scotch + Thistle Events is a wedding planning company based outside of Richmond, Virginia. Owner Bree started out in the industry as an assistant to a planner/florist. She began to dream of using her expertise to help couples envision and execute the perfect day, and in 2020 she started her own business. Bree grew up in Scotland, and her business name reflects her roots: Scotch whisky is the famous drink of the Celtic isle, while thistle is its national flower. Scotch + Thistle Events is born out of Bree’s love for weddings and how they bring joy and love to people’s lives. She is excited to use her knowledge and organizational skills to help couples experience the greatest day of their lives.

This wedding planner offers several packages for couples with different needs and desires. Wedding Management provides services beginning a week before the wedding, as well as management during the ceremony and reception. With this option, Bree can help run the rehearsal dinner as well as arrange any last-minute details. The Finishing Touches offers services for a month leading up to the wedding. This package includes timelines, checklists, and coordination with the vendors. À la carte options are also available. On the big day, Scotch + Thistle Events will work hard to alleviate any stress so that the couple can sit back, relax, and enjoy the festivities.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Desiree
    Desiree D. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kind, Organized, and Wonderful!

Bree was so wonderful, helpful, and kind! We contacted Bree several months ahead of our wedding and she kept in touch and checked in with us regularly. I really appreciated how organized Bree was, she really helped to take away much of the stress! The day of the wedding went so smoothly and we were able to just sit back and relax because we knew that Bree had everything in hand!
    Annabel L. Married on 10/23/2021

Perfection

Bree was like my second brain… seriously, she is INCREDIBLE, and overall, an amazing human being. I saw the Scotch + Thistle website and immediately loved her style and vibe. I was going for moody and dark romantic … yet still vibrant and festive feel for my wedding and Bree KILLLLED IT! I was so in awe of how thoughtful and efficient she was. She handled every little detail perfectly, and ensured I had nothing to worry about (and I am very particular and a control freak - so that was impressive). She’s super cool and so fun to work with. Truly, without Bree, I wouldn’t have gotten close to the wedding of my dreams. BOOK HER NOW!!!
  • Megan
    Megan F. Married on 10/09/2021

Bree is the best!

We chose Bree for wedding management approximately 6 weeks out from our big day. From our zoom planning meetings, to the venue walk-through, and on the day of our wedding, Bree was attuned to every detail and made everything go off without a hitch! I truly didn't have to worry about anything as the bride on the day of, because I knew Bree had it under control. When we had to go with our rain plan a few days before the wedding, Bree not only helped amend the plans with the venue and other vendors, but was there to assure me that all would go well despite it not being what we had originally planned. I would absolutely recommend Bree for anyone planning a wedding or major event!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

12301 Robious Road Midlothian, VA, 23113
Location of (Scotch + Thistle Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding