16830 Perry Rd, Haslett, MI 48840 Map · Phone number

About Schurrel Design

At Schurrel Design custom wedding gowns are designed, patterned, and constructed in our state-of-the-art studio. Our four-step design process produces wedding gowns of unparalleled fit, quality and construction. Let Schurrel Design makes your wedding gown experience sensational, with lasting memories of your engagement and your journey to the alter which will last a lifetime.

Why Choose a Custom Wedding Gown?

With every brides figure differing in its own unique way, it is important to have a gown that accentuates you. At Schurrel Design, design features are chosen to fit each individual bride's particular silhouette. A gowns embellishments are designed to highlight each bride's best features. Let Schurrel design a gown to custome fit you. Custom couture means you are getting the best a dress can offer. On your wedding day, you deserve nothing less than the best. Let Schurrel Design give you the experience you deserve.

You are one of a kind..... Your wedding gown should be to.

businesscardpict
DSC09361
DSC09362

3 Reviews for Schurrel Design

Elissa · Married on 07/14/2007

Tiffany was a dream come true! She designed my wedding dress and exhibited first rate professionalism. Her quality of work was exquisite and I couldn't have asked for more. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Sara · Married on 10/09/2004

Tiffany was by far the easiest and most laid back person surrounding all of my wedding craziness! She made sure the dress fit to a tee (and even did some mid-festivity repair when I ripped my dress during some wild dancing)! Working with her gave me confidence and I knew I was in great hands. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/31/2010

Sarah · Married on 02/20/2010

My experience with Schurrel Design was perfect. Tiffany was very easy to talk to and she understood right away exactly what I wanted for my Wedding dress. She made the experience everything I could have wanted and I got to wear my perfect dress. Thanks Tiffany!

Sent on 04/03/2010