671 Arleigh Rd, Severna Park, MD 21146 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Scenic Views Travel

Does the thought of planning out every nuance of your upcoming vacation sound like a huge hassle? That's where me and my Type A personality come in.

I started Scenic Views Travel in June 2016, about a year after deciding to leave the government accounting world to stay home with my kids full time. Soon I found myself needing something in my life to keep me connected to the "outside world." An encounter with an old co-worker and a small talk discussion about her recent Disney cruise led me to the idea of "Hey, I could be a travel agent!" From there, my idea spun into reality and I launched Scenic Views Travel with gusto.

One of my favorite things to do, other than dream of amazing vacation destinations, is to actually find and plan the perfect itinerary. Do you know how many people hate that aspect of traveling?

Most people are still in shock that travel agents are still a "thing." But my customers love my personal service and full service vacation planning. I had one client tell me how much she loved not having to spend hours researching where to go, what to do, and where to stay. Instead, I lined it all up for her in a matter of days. This is the core of Scenic Views Travel and what I love to do.

I tend to work as much as possible when my kids are napping, but the best part of having an iPhone is being able to work from anywhere. So when I'm not at a play date, park, running endless errands, or doing the 5,436th load of laundry for the week, I'm booking travel...and I love every minute of it.

Follow Scenic Views Travel on

Gorgeous bay in the Virgin Islands
a5702cc181274d89 544998 10150893534858059 997238844 n

• Videos 1

Scenic Views Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance