Scealu of South Shore

Scealu of South Shore

About Scealu of South Shore

Truly unique, personalized  beach themed Wedding/Party Favors.  Each ornament is handcrafted and made to order.  The packaging of each favor includes a personalized caption expressing desired sentiment and is adorned with a wax seal .   Scealu also offers coordinating menu cards, table cards and small table placement cards.

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Regions serviced: Boston

22 Reviews for Scealu of South Shore

The most beautiful favors for a beach wedding I have ever seen. She was easy, accommodating and very professional. I hope to use her again for another occasion.

Profile Picture Carson, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Our favors came out amazing. Tina was great about replying to emails promptly. I would highly recommend Scealu of South Shore!

Profile Picture User2936725, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Working with Tina was a delight for our wedding. The favors & table cards were stunning and looked beautiful! Our favors are now used every year as Christmas tree decorations and will provide lasting memories to all of our friends and family! Thank you again for making - what could have been a very stressful time - a relaxed and exiting time. It was so much fun opening up the stunning boxes that you sent them in and being overcome with joy because they were so gorgeous! Thank you again....

Profile Picture Linda, 6/16/12, 1 Review