Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Scarlett Lily

Creating both Offbeat and Classic designs for small to medium sized budgets

Scarlett Lily is an affordable, private flower studio specializing in smaller to medium sized weddings. We work together closely with our clients to ensure that we deliver designs they will be proud to carry down the isle.  Formal? Fun? Elegant? Quirky? Whatever your personality and passion, we can capture it in flowers!
Contact me at scarlettshellie@yahoo.com

-Chase down your passion like it's the last bus of the night

*Terri Guillemets

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

61 Reviews for Scarlett Lily

Shellie is PHENOMENAL!

I actually found her after my initial florist fell through and I am so glad I did. I wouldn't say I was a bridezilla, but I had a VERY specific plan in my head of what I wanted and she made sure that it was executed. She was quick to answer all my emails and was flexible in meeting with me more than once when I got a little panicky. It was like working with a friend, it felt like she really cared how my day was going to go, I wasn't just another bride. She went above and beyond at every turn throughout the planning of my day! I would absolutely recommend her to any bride I meet, and I am recommending her to YOU!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Shellie was great. I gave her a rough idea of what I wanted without details and she just ran with it. The bouquets and corsages were beautiful and we got nothing but compliments about the arbor she decorated for us. She responded very quickly to all of my emails and was upfront about costs.

Profile Picture Ami, 6/7/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shellie was an absolute joy to work with. She is professional as well as responsive and I couldn't have asked for anything better for my wedding day. I have already recommended her to several of my friends that are getting married. Thank you again Shellie for everything you have done!

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1375237105335 wedding072

Complementary Consultations

Redeem In-Store
Your "in person" consultations with me are always free. We will use this time to assess your needs, design style and budget. I can't wait to meet you!
#WWd559b463006ee758

1 ENDORSEMENT
Shellie does an amazing job with wedding flowers. She has a wonderful eye for design, and I always use her for flowers for my shoots because I love what she does. I can give her just a few details and her bouquets are always perfect. I highly recommend her!

Events