Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About SayBre Photography

People are what inspire me! Each couple has a unique story, and I love to capture that through my images. Recently married myself, I know what you're feeling on your big day. I will capture the special moments, loved ones, details, and more for you to reflect back on for years to come.

See more photos at saybre.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Proofs (1)

Bre totally put us at ease on our BIG DAY and was so laid back, yet she was working so hard! She made it look so effortless! The way in which she captured the light, moments, expressions, etc. is incomparable to anything I've seen! She truly is an artist!!! We are beyond happy with our beautiful treasures of pictures as well as slideshow...I would recommend her to anyone who wants a unique and gorgeous view of their special event in life!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She makes you feel very comfortable. She listens to what matters to you and focuses on that!

Profile Picture User7199595, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Do not hesitate to hire Bre! She is amazing and easy to work with. She captures every moment of your greatest day and works hard to make sure gets all the details. Her style is breathtaking and these are pictures you will want to have forever. No slight of disappointment or regret here! if you are trying to choose between her and someone else, choose SayBre!

Profile Picture Hilary, 6/18/16, 1 Review

Negatives
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Great photos every time! Top notch!

Breanna Saxon is an AMAZING photographer. She has such a unique ability to capture the perfect moments in each picture. Her pictures are beautiful and her artistic touch shines in each picture. She is truly an artist!

Bre and her associate were a big part of a wonderful wedding experience. We had some special props for a particular unity ritual that were rather "rough" and Bre's excellent design eye helped us arrange them elegantly. Her photographs of the bride and groom captured their love for each other and the details of the wedding beautifully!

Events