7488 Mentor Avenue Suite D, Mentor, OH 44060 Map · Phone number

About Say Yes to HER Dress

We carry beautiful wedding gowns that are new or gently worn. Mother-of-the-Bride, flower girl, bridesmaid, and more. Stop in to see our wonderful display of new jewelry~100% of the cost goes to Ears To You, helping women & girls who are fighting cancer. Seamstress available Saturday afternoons and by appointment.

st tropez
allure empire special
eliza j special

5 Reviews for Say Yes to HER Dress

adriana · Married on 05/05/2018

Best experience I didn't expect!! I didn't want to buy a used dress, but ran into then at a bridal show at the Mooreland mansion, was so shocked to find a brand new and for only $50 (a donation for an awesome charity they sponser)... then just took the dress to get altered for my wedding... unbelievably reasonable prices!!! a dress i wanted from David's had a price of $150-$175 for bustle alone... the seamstress is adding a belt, getting more bling and adding it on, the bustle and some fabric for all around the prove of the one bustle at David's bridal(no 2 are the same) but that just shows you how affordable they are!!! I can't say how amazing this experience has been with the wonderful women of Say yes to her dress!!! also they have gorgeous mother of the bride dresses, my mom found one and couldn't be more delighted... she's also having some alterations.... were so excited for our fitting in a week!!! Thanks Ladies!!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Say Yes to HER Dress's reply:

We are so glad that we were able to help you with your dream dress! We LOVE getting to know our customers and try to help make the dress shopping process & alterations stress-free. Congratulations again!

Jordan · Married on 12/15/2016

The ladies at Say Yes to Her Dress are absolutely amazing! The staff is ready to help you find the perfect dress, and their prices are amazing! They have such a huge selection of wedding dresses, with sizes 0-26! I can't wait to come back for my next event!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Say Yes to HER Dress's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We LOVE what we do and are committed to building strong relationships with our customers so that they become our friends (who doesn't love shopping with their friends)!?!?! Thank you for spreading the word about our store. Karen

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely love this store. Everyone working here was so nice and helpful. I found the dress of my dreams and couldn't be happier! I would recommend this store to anyone because it's a very friendly environment with a great selection for any occasion.

Say Yes to HER Dress FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Consignment
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Lake Erie Limo
    Lake Erie Limo Wedding Limos

If you are looking for beautiful dresses and attention to detail, look no further. They will make you turn heads with your dress!

• 7488 Mentor Avenue, Suite D Mentor, 44060 See on map
    3:00pm - 8:00pm Wed/Thurs 10:00am - 5:00pm Fri/Sat extended hours during prom/homecoming seasons