Say I Do Formal Hair

8120 Sheridan Blvd Suite A208, Denver, CO 80003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Say I Do Formal Hair

Say I Do Formal Hair is an on-location wedding and event hairstylist and makeup artist Based in Denver, Colorado. This company aims to help you feel picture perfect for your big day. Say I Do takes individual bookings, but can also help you and your full wedding party prepare for your event. They use only vegan, organic, and cruelty-free makeup and hair products to create looks spanning from romantic rustic to black-tie formal.

Say I Do Formal Hair can accommodate groups of up to 10 people for their hair and makeup services. They offer a variety of packages to suit your specific needs, with group discounts available when booking services for your entire wedding party. Their licensed stylists can work with you via consultations and trial sessions to ensure you are entirely happy with your look before your big day. Say I Do Formal Hair provide their services at your location for your convenience. A sample of their services include:

• Textured hairstyling

Say I Do Formal Hair 6
Say I Do Formal Hair 7

Alora Schreiber · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazingly wonderful

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with. Any questions I had in advance to prepare she would answer right away. The day of the wedding she was very informal with my makeup and hair I felt like I left more knowledgeable let alone my hair and makeup turned out so amazing for my wedding which makes for great pictures!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Say I Do Formal Hair 8
    Say I Do Formal Hair 9

Chelsea Miller · Married on 06/08/2019

Say I Do Formal Hair

Jessica is absolutely amazing!!! She did a fabulous job on my hair and make-up and it stayed perfect through the wind, rain, and dancing all night long! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Say I Do Formal Hair Pricing

Say I Do Formal Hair Price Rates

Say I Do Formal Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Say I Do Formal Hair 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 8120 Sheridan Blvd Suite A208 Denver, CO, 80003 See on map
    720-776-9439 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Thursday 9 am - 9 pm Friday 11 am - 9 pm Saturday 9 am - 4 pm Sunday *contacted appointments only