2231 Vail Way, Lawrence, KS 66047 Map · Phone number

About Say Cheez Photo Booth - Lawrence

We are a full service photo booth rental company. Make any party or event memorable with the addition of a photo booth. Proudly serving the Topeka, Lawrence and KC area, we bring some extra fun to your event. You don't need to spend a fortune to have some great fun, Say Cheez is affordable and includes many extras in our pricing. Plus, all guests will go home with a keepsake.

Please call us at 785.760.6387 or email us at saycheezlawrence@gmail.com for any questions or concerns or to book your special event!

Follow Say Cheez Photo Booth - Lawrence on

new log
new log

5 Reviews for Say Cheez Photo Booth - Lawrence

Jen was amazing to work with. The photo booth was a complete bit with all ages!

This place is super affordable and the owners are awesome people! They did it exactly how I had wanted and they were just so helpful and I would totally use them again!

Samyra · Married on 06/13/2015

Everyone LOVED the photobooth!!! I highly recommend Say Cheez Lawrence for your photobooth needs. They were fantastic to work with. I worked with Jen via email and she answered all of my questions and was super great to work with. I loved the photo strip design that she made for us. The photobooth set up was super quick and our guest headed that way right away. Bo was awesome! He was super nice! Everyone loved the props and the photostrips. We chose the guestbook option and it was definitely the right choice. I love the comments that everyone wrote and Bo did a fantastic job of putting our book together. Plus he made sure that I got all of the copies of the photostrips that I was in. Jen and Bo are awesome! You definitely want a photobooth at your wedding and you want Jen and Bo to be the ones that help you! Thank you, Say Cheez Lawrence! You all are awesome!

Say Cheez Photo Booth - Lawrence FAQ

• What event items are available? Photobooth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photobooth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 2231 Vail Way Lawrence, KS 66047 See on map