270 Capistrano Rd Suite 8, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019 Map · Phone number

About Savvy Skirts

Fabulous selection of favors and custom invitations. Let us help coordinate your colors, themes and ideas into your favors and invitations to make your event one savvy shindig! We work within your budget to combine stylish hard-to-find ideas from uniquely innovative vendors with great customer service. Book an online appointment to come in to the boutique and let us introduce you to our top selection of fabulous vendors! Also, an authorized dealer for Kate Aspen, Weddingstar, Carlson Craft, NuArt, Tatex and more!

email us at: weddings@savvyskirts.com or give us a call for more information. 650.560.0142

Savvy Skirts
is a business that celebrates women! Savvy Skirts, meaning Smart Women, carries savvy gifts to celebrate the multiple roles women accumulate and play in life. All our gifts are purposeful, fun and we carry some products made by incredibly smart women with a real passion for life. In your busy schedule, remember yourself (very important!), your surroundings (make them fabulously fun!), and your support (of course don't forget your Girlfriends!), Stop by our web or our new boutique in Half Moon Bay, CA and come in for a giggle or and some Retail Therapy and leave inspired! A portion of many products supports the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

• NIPYATA!
savvy skirts
20060M

5 Reviews for Savvy Skirts

michelle · Married on 06/28/2010

The ladies at Savvy Skirts are so friendly every time I go in there. I am getting married at the Oceano so I have been over there quite a bit in the past year. I have had a few wedding showers this year and the Mr. and Mrs. luggage tags are a very cute gift. And I loved the wedding invitations I ordered through them. I love this little store and will go in to see them again this weekend since I will be there getting married =)

Sent on 06/28/2010

Danielle · Married on 11/15/2009

Ruth at Savvy skirts made my invitation ordering process absolutely effortless! She even found a mistake that was made by the vendor and fixed it before my pick up was planned. Quick, Affordable and a great shop! I will use this vendor more in the future.

Sent on 12/02/2009

Alex · Married on 11/14/2009

Sheri and her team are the best! The maintenance of her shop makes it extremely easy and relaxing to look through her perfectly kept binders. Sheri is very nice, very professional and does everything she possibly can by closely working with you to get you what you are looking for. I spent months going from shop to shop and even ordered various samples on-line for our wedding stationery but it only took a quick glance through her portfolio the day I met Sheri at a bridal fair I fell in love with her stationery and thanks to her the hunt for the perfect wedding invitation came to an end! From start to finish our stationary will forever put a glow on my face and take me back to our wedding day memories!

Sent on 01/07/2010

Savvy Skirts FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Embossed
    Engraving
    Letterpress
    Printing
  • How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing

• Avso Events Wedding Planners

Whether you are a bride needing invitations, place cards, or escort cards, Savvy Skirts does it all. They provide the bride with their total wedding communication needs and more. They are very detailed and customer focused.

• 270 Capistrano Rd, Suite 8 Half Moon Bay, 94019 See on map
    Location of (Savvy Skirts)