PO Box 863414, Plano, TX 75086 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Savvy Silk

kelly · Married on 08/07/2009

I couldn't believe how real and pretty these silk flowers were! Many of my guests were amazed to learn that they were silk! I am very happy with my decision as an affordable alternative to real flowers! Plus, I gave my girls their bouquets as part of their wedding gifts and I will have my bouquet (and his flower) for years to come! I'll definitely be recommending savvy silk to my friends and family! :)

Sent on 09/02/2009

Lindy · Married on 11/22/2008

I was getting married in the Bahamas & wanted silk flowers so my flowers matched in all my pictures. Lyndsee was great to work with. I had an idea of what I wanted that didn't include standard wedding flowers. She was very helpful in finding the right flowers that met what I was looking for. They photographed GREAT! and several people commented that they weren't aware that they were silk until they actually got close enough to touch them. It was very easy to meet with her & the time frame to get everything was actually shorter than expected. I would definately use her again for any flower needs in the futer.

Sent on 12/15/2008

Angel · Married on 10/18/2008

I absolutely adored all of the flowers Lyndsee did for my wedding! She did a beautiful job and I got wonderful compliments on my flowers from all of my guests. I was a little apprehensive when I decided to go with silk flowers but they were amazing!

Sent on 11/04/2008